[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do i make my fake life home feel more comfy? it still feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 9
File: Slauterg_19_0000.jpg (103 KB, 598x400) Image search: [Google]
Slauterg_19_0000.jpg
103 KB, 598x400
How do i make my fake life home feel more comfy? it still feels kind of empty....
any designers here?
>>
Needs more carpets and fireplaces to be quite frank with you family member.
>>
>>29371433

install a cuck room like your real home
>>
File: image.jpg (186 KB, 690x896) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
186 KB, 690x896
Make the rooms smaller and more intimate
And put a toilet in the kitchen
>>
>>29371433

Buy more expansion packs
>>
File: tumblr_m7n7rjYeGm1r1onmy.jpg (41 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m7n7rjYeGm1r1onmy.jpg
41 KB, 500x667
you are still playing the sims 1? I feel genuinely depressed :(
>>
>>29371818
this
get makin magic
>>
>>29371433
It's way too big. Too much empty space.
>>
>tfw I lost my Sims 1 discs

At least I have Sims 2.
>>
>>29372382

Original Sims Complete is cheap af right now.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B000BAVN14/ref=sr_1_1_twi_gam_1_olp?ie=UTF8&qid=1466282381&sr=8-1&keywords=sims+complete

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw=sims+complete&mfe=search&clk_rvr_id=1048317807944&_osacat=0&_from=R40&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1313.TR4.TRC2.A0.H0.Xsims+complete+collection.TRS0&_nkw=sims+complete+collection&_sacat=0
>>
>>29371433
Oh shi- I love the sims, OP.

Running any mods?
>>
>>29371433
What game is that? old school sims? I don't really remember the first one.
>>
>>29372427
>tfw I pirated sims 2 ultimate and play it constantly
Feels good, me hearties!
>>
>>29372462
The countertops in the top-left are definitely from the sims 1, graphics aside that is a giveaway.

Game aged well, senpai.
>>
File: 1385753396652.jpg (67 KB, 317x379) Image search: [Google]
1385753396652.jpg
67 KB, 317x379
How is Sims 4 lads?
>>
File: snapshot_00000017_846def38.jpg (71 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
snapshot_00000017_846def38.jpg
71 KB, 600x450
>>29372477

I got it for free when they did the big giveaway thing.

Was pretty much one of the most based things EA's ever done.
>>
>>29372536
Is that a stock apartment or custom?

I need it!

Yeah, missed the giveaway by a mile and just recently found an old copy of sims 1 in a cd case. Liked it, made the jump to 2 because people insist it's the best of the 4.

I prefer the ghosts in 2 to the ghosts in all other games, myself.
>>
File: snapshot_00000017_e46def51.jpg (61 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
snapshot_00000017_e46def51.jpg
61 KB, 600x450
>>29372588

I built it myself. The black building in the background is one I downloaded, though.
>>
>>29371433
>Tfw every time I play The Sims I end up building bunkers
>>29371733
These 33s tho...
>>29372533
It's shit. A downgrade from TS3.
>>29372477
>>29372588
Also.
>>
>>29372533

Good, but the careers are hard to get promotions in. You have to do some inane activity every day in your off time. I was trying to be a bodybuilder and had to mentor other sims. Mentoring is hard because it seems you have to be friends with the Sim. You can't just mentor random people in the gym while they are working out. The chef career made me cook shit all the time between shifts. The career system seems broken.

Also, the gripes /pol/ made over the gender thing are much ado about nothing. You can't even tell the difference. All the gender changes do it allow you to make transvestites and fertile gays and lesbos. It actually just takes the old gender system and adds to it. It took nothing away. It doesn't force LGBTQ on you if you just want traditional gender roles or whatever.
>>
>>29372663

It's hardly a downgrade. There are so many architectural upgrades from Sims 3. The custom content integration is awesome. I can instantly import quality lots without having to spend hours making my own shitty ones.

Sims 3 had an open world feel, but it wasn't that great. I usually just focus on my little house anyway.
>>
>>29372536

The only things I miss from Sims 2 was a Mendelian genetics system and working apartment complexes. It looks so primitive now. At least the original Sims had good music and some comfy isometric sprites.
>>
>>29372780

I mostly replaced all the music to suit the 'lore' of all my neighbourhoods.
>>
who else likes to remove the blur so you can fap to your daughter when she takes a shower?
>>
>>29372536
>>29372642
are you the /tsg/ poster?

i'm pretty sure i saw that exact apartment
>>
File: snapshot_00000017_c46b3ed1.jpg (50 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
snapshot_00000017_c46b3ed1.jpg
50 KB, 600x450
>>29373337

Yeah, that's me. I only really go on /tsg/ to show off new buildings.

Because I'm shit at making sims.
>>
>>29372642
Well done!

I usually build rape dungeons\ dungeons for guys who talk to grills I wanna bang.

I lock the dudes up to starve to death and put a door only I can enter on a cell behind a bookcase door in my basement and wear the womynz down before making babies. Cage babies by gender and bang them when mother gets old after feeding the old ladies to a cowplant so I stay young.

Incest and teen sex mods are necessary, I recommend it an incestuous rape dungeon for sure.
>>
>>29372734
I don't like the modular building stuff I heard about. Heard the cas mode took a hit, but sims 2 had the best simbuilder by far.

I do like the idea of a basement tool, as I'm the anon above who builds rape dungeons and the construction part is a headache. Too much work for a simple rapedungeon, like they don't know why people play the fucking game.
>>
>>29372533
I can't even run it because it's so laden in DRM
Just play TS3
>>
>>29372840
I added nipples and labia, too. And a sex shower that you can make sims masturbate and have sex in. Good stuff.

The sex mods worth having are all payed now and paysitesmustdie is down now. Somebody put some on 4shared but for some reason that site no longer works without an account and the bugmenot accounts are deactivated in minutes nowadays. Fascist fucking site.
>>
File: snapshot_00000017_e46de5ce.jpg (45 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
snapshot_00000017_e46de5ce.jpg
45 KB, 600x450
>>29374069

That's lewd Anon.

I approve
>>
>>29374257
The trick is to keep the rape cells separated so none of your breeders ever gets into a fight with another. I usually chainbang about 10 before a quick break, the pregnant ones are punished for their sluttiness by being deprived of basic needs as much as possible.

That'll teach those whores to keep their whore eggs from being fertilized.

I also like to keep a kid around to paint my sexploits. I also bang that sim, it just isn't painted since the painter sim is being planted by daddy for the duration.
>>
>>29371433
Sims 2 is more comfy
also play with walls on(half), no wonder you feel not enough comfy because it's feel like they are living outdoors

>>29372533
bad
>>29372642
>>29372536
that really nice
>>
I still have a Sims 2 save on my PC that was made back in 07. The custom content, the houses, everything is intact from then. I started that save when I was in 3rd grade and I just transferred it over on a usb when I got a new PC.

The game ages surprisingly well but the graphics look like shit even with all the mods. The sims themselves look great though. I used to spend hours making virtual waifus and lesbian households where they just fucked each other all day.
>>
>>29374405
Jesus. Are these real mods, or your crazy roleplaying?

A few months ago I realized Sims 3 probably had a robust library of sex mods by now, so I tried some out. They didn't really work - they options were put in game, but I couldn't get anyone to have sex. Justlikereallife! drumtap But no they did seem buggy too.
>>
>>29374958
sims2 has an even bigger mod library and they have built in cheat codes that let you do virtually anything.
people are still making mods to this day

you can easily build a room, move sims in there, and remove the door. there's a mod that removes the family checker for romantic interactions and a shit ton of teen sex/rape mods.
>>
>>29371433
Change the wall setting. Having the furthest walls still visible will instantly make it feel more comfy.
>>
>>29375021
Well shit. I also have the Sims 2 from when it was free, or a Humble Bundle or some shit, and it has all the DLC I just found out. Hadn't been sure. Problem I have with the Sims 3 is that I only have that Night Life one and I've played it to death, so it's boring. Now I need to go check these out

Never even played Sims 2, so it'll be fun regardless. Played the shit out of the first game when it was new, then tried 3 when that came out. And apparently 2 is regarded as the best one from some people
>>
>>29374958
Actual mods, see
>>29375021

Totally worth it, some of these sluts are 9th generation inbred. B)

Feels good, man
>>
My typical place to get sex mods is LoversLab. They have a fuckton for Sims 3 and some for 4, but none for 2. Where's a good spot to get Sims 2 mods?
>>
>>29375175
Sims 2 is best sims, yeah. It's one of 3 games I play nowadays, not bored yet after 2 months of daily play.

Gotta make your own fun though. I have torture and rape lots, lots that I play legit and build up into mansions (with torture and rape basements) and rp lots like trailerparks and slums (with torture and rape rooms) and it never gets old if youix it up.
>>
>>29375261
The sex mods worth using all cost money (used to be free from a leak site but that was shut down despite being legal) and now they're impossible to find free. I've spent hours looking for the sex pack and only managed to find one torrent with no seeders left that had every one of them once.
>>
>>29371433
>playing the sims 4
>feel good for once
>close the game
>stare at my desktop for minutes while realizing I'll never be as happy as my sim is with his qt wife
I hate everything
>>
Which of the Sims is best/easiest to pirate and also obtain mods for? I'm also checking /vg/ for sources.

Running Windows 7 w/Pentium 4 and 6GB RAM.
>>
>>29375373
Block all entrances,and burn them alive.As revenge on the normies for making our lives hell.They deserve it.
>>
>>29375577
Sims 2 is the best in every way.
>>
>>29375577
Both the Sims 2 and 3 are easy as fuck to pirate at this point. 2 will be easier to run of course (as in hardware limitations). People are saying 2 sex mods are hard to find, but I just started via a Google search and have found plenty of stuff. Maybe it's not the good stuff, but it's still stuff.
>>
>>29375577
Sims 2 prob. It's not that big even with EPs and will run extremely fast on your computer. You can find a boatload of custom content online but some of the sites might be down now. You can find the full game plus eps and ''stuff packs'' on tpb. The game by itself without mods is dated af but with mods its by far the most fun since there's so many possibilities. The genetics system is also so much better in this one since its actually realistic.

Sims 3 is interesting and the open world aspect is cool for a while but I don't really like how the sims look personally and the game is also bloated as fuck and a pain in the ass to run even on a good computer. That's without mods too. If you want to run TS3 you need to download patches, mods that will reset the thousands of stuck objects, etc.
They also shove facebook integration/social media/microtransaction stuff down your throat.
>>
>>29375902
I looked over in /tsg/,thanks everyone.Going with 2,now to figure out how to do torrents.
>>
Explain why I should download sims 2 over sims 4
>>
>>29372533
It's okay, but Sims 3 was far better.
>>
>>29375971
Less jewing and easier on resources.Since it's older,probably more mods made for it.
>>
Will they make a Sims 5 and will they actually try this time instead of focusing on milking jew gold from tween girls?
>>
>>29376109
Sold. I have a pretty bad comp anyway
>>
>>29376148
Doubt it.I've got a legit copy of Simcity 3000 Unlimited and it's given me a good time even when I was 13 and didn't know how to make it work.6 years later,it's gotten easier to not make the town leak money and instead,make money.
>>
>>29375625
No, never.
Originalo
>>
>>29371433
>have a room just inside the front door for people to walk into instead of just going straight into the living room.
>Switch the kitchen and pool table room, you need more room to cook and eat especially if you plan on having guests.
>Arrange the living room furniture around a central point, you can place a coffee table in that central point if you'd like. Making the focal point of the furniture a TV is so shitty for when you actually want to get people together and talk.
>>
>>29377595
>tfw considering room layout to socialize better in the sims

Where did it all go wrong, anon? :(
>>
bump. post more updates op!
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.