[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever ate your own cum? What does it taste like? Does
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 510x530) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 510x530
Have you ever ate your own cum?

What does it taste like? Does it have a thick consistency? Nutritional value?I might do it before I head to the gym tomorrow morning.
>>
>>29371275
wat r u ghey?
>>
>>29371275
>>>/fit/
for proper information about eating your own cum to retain the gainz
>>
lol i did it tried once when i was like 15 because fuck it

Also i thought every guy tried at least once but apparently not

Anyway i'd say that it doesn't taste like how it smells. I think the smells is awful but it has literally no taste

This is the gayest post i've ever written but here you go
>>
>>29371275
Yes I have and mine isn't bad I guess. I've had multiple women compliment me on it though, which is weird but whatever.
>>
>>29371275
I tasted only precum when i touched the tip of my dick with the tip of my tounge
>>
>>29371275
I did because of my ex (it seems not on purpose but she knows what she was doing) and I was too insecure to tell her that I was insecure about it or something and I still feel self gay I hate it.

Shouldn't you jerk off AFTER exercising? Supposedly it reduces performance.
>>
I tried it. It was warm
>>
Precum = delicious
Cum = eh
>>
>>29371275

Salty mucus. I always get reflux when I do it, so I stopped trying.
>>
>>29371275
I actually did it a couple days ago
Doing an experiment
Going to eat vegetarian for a couple weeks. Mostly fruits and avoiding onions, garlic, etc
I have a pretty clean diet, but I still eat a lot of meat

Anyway, mine tasted like a mix of avocado, metal and black licorice. It didn't taste disgusting, but I wouldn't do it unless I was like super horny
The thing that caught me off guard more was how warm it was and the force it shot into my mouth.
I set myself up where I inverted myself on my neck, with my back against the wall.
My dick was nicely positioned directly over my mouth.
But yeah, I wasn't prepared for the warmness of it above all else.
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 322x389) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 322x389
>>29371275
It doesn't taste good and it definitely doesn't sit well in your stomachs

>source I sucked myself off when I was 12
>>
File: 1465914825022.jpg (9 KB, 236x196) Image search: [Google]
1465914825022.jpg
9 KB, 236x196
>>29371275
mine tastes good but sometimes it just taste like nothing

i wonder how nutritous it actually is
>>
>>29371275
I eat my own cum at least once a day.

AMA
>>
>>29372787
how nutritious is it
>>
>>29372787
What's the pansexual picture supposed to be?
>>
>>29372808
http://jezebel.com/a-complete-breakdown-of-the-nutritional-content-of-seme-953356816
>>
>>29372854
A bread pan
>>
>>29372342
Thats really fucking gay anon.

Are you testing to see if diet changes the taste? I heard the more meat you it the worst it tastes
>>
>>29371275
Thanks doc.

Origin Common.
>>
>>29372854
Pan is bread in spanish
>>
>>29371304
GOSAD
>>
>>29371411
How the fuck did you do that?
>>
I always thought it was weird that people say "eat" cum. It's a liquid, so it should be drink, no?
>>
>>29373428
Uhm, i don't know
I just tried and succeed
I'm pretty fat too and my dick is not that big desu
>>
>>29373551
you don't drink eggs do you?

if you had enough sperm it would probably cook like eggwhites
>>
>>29371275
No, but I have sucked my own dick and came in my mouth.
Don't remember a particular flavor, it was just surprisingly hot.
>>
>>29373574
Also after some time i could touch it with my lips, but then i stopped doing it
>>
I eat it literally everytime i fap. It's more confortable that sneaking to the bathroom or having cumstains on my underwear.

It's tasteles most of te time. Although i think what you eat may influence it's flavour.

But, for real, give it a try. It's just so easy.
>>
Am I the only one who eating my cum all the time? It makes clean-up so much easier. And I'm not a faggot, I'm very comfortable in my sexuality so I know that cum is really just a bodily fluid just like snot and saliva. Anyway, it usually tastes salty. Very rarely does it have a weird taste, when it does it's kind of bitter.
>>
>>29373701

see >>29373676
You are not alone, dude.
>>
I'm scared to try it for some reason, like I get the same feeling as thinking about eating boogers.

It doesn't turn me on or anything so I've never felt any reason to do it. About the only thing that turns me on about my own cum is squirting my sister's loofah and shower supplies when she comes home from college.
>>
>>29373676
I'm not much of a fan of it myself for the same reason; in that it is tasteless. Washing my hands is far more hygenic; though being able to sneak it is a nice advantage. I prefer washing my hands and brushing my teeth since the action of washing jizz-hands is masked by the cursory rinse I give my toothbrush.
>>
>>29371275
Tasted my own precum once
Tasted like nothing, kinda like vaseline
Will never eat my own cum tho, that's gay as fuck
>>
My gf has made me cup loads and swallow them on camera for her.

It coats your throat and tongue in a slimy mucous, and it's sort of bitter-sweet. Sort of snot but somehow less gross.
>>
>>29373725
Yeah, didn't see it because I was still typing my comment when it was posted :$

>>29373764
This reminds me. I also eat my boogers. Nowhere else to put it, going to a trashcan to get rid off them takes too much time and flicking them somewhere on furniture is disgusting. I also eat my popped pimples and other skin parts that I damage to scrape off.
>>
never swallowed it, but came on my face once. felt degenerate, immediately regretted it. hard as shit to clean up. pretty nasty desu senpai. not worth.
>>
File: 145.png (208 KB, 798x680) Image search: [Google]
145.png
208 KB, 798x680
>>29371275
Weird at first. Yes kind of like cream. Idk.
>tfw one of my fetishes is wiping my own cum on my face
>>
>>29375191
it makes for good chapstick oddly enough
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.