[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Robots, how do I kill the flies in the jar? I need to get rid
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20160618_205439990.jpg (817 KB, 501x668) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160618_205439990.jpg
817 KB, 501x668
Robots, how do I kill the flies in the jar? I need to get rid of them. Do I
>cook them in the oven
or
>freeze them in the freezer?

I'd cook them but I fear the paper might incinerate. On the other hand I fear the freezer won't work and they'll wake up the second I expose them to room temp. What do?
>>
You could always go outside and let them go.
>>
These are the kinds of dilemmas that keep me up at night chain smoking cigarettes
>>
Freeze them. They won't survive it.
>>
>>29371019

You are supposed to fill the bottom with a sweet liquid. Orange juice and vodka works well. Wine too.

They fall in and just die. Drunk and happy
>>
>>29371054

Now that I think about it, fill the glass with water and flush them down the turlet
>>
>>29371019
microwave for 10 seconds
>>
>>29371019
Hi Anon.
This type of fly has a really shitty respiratory system, apparently. I've read about this before.
They're very sensitive to any type of aerosol sprays like febreeze, and also to perfume... but smoke especially. If you have incense you could light the tip of it and stick it through your funnel hole. smoke out the entire jar without the paper really burning.
Or you could pour in bleach.
>>
>>29371114
Will that incinerate the paper?
>>
>>29371159
no you faggot

have you never used a microwave before?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.