[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>20 years old >parents dont trust me to stay by myself
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1466232260358.png (226 KB, 552x333) Image search: [Google]
1466232260358.png
226 KB, 552x333
>20 years old
>parents dont trust me to stay by myself at home for a week while they are on vacation

Im treated like a fucking child.

I have a job and everything but I cant move out because I bought my car when I was 17 but I was dumb enough to let my dad take care of the paperwork and he put the car in his FUCKING NAME and told me if I move out hes takin the car what the fuck do I do? Im held hostage in my own home and treated like a overgrown baby
>>
>>29370743
Yeah, sorry bucko, but your dad paid for the car so it makes sense for him to keep it under his name
>>
>>29370780
>your dad paid for the car
I paid for it.
>>
>>29370743
You could go to court to have the car put back in your name
If you can prove you paid for the car, you can argue good faith in court
>>
>>29370743
Jesus Christ this isn't real is it?
>>
>>29370829
According to the papers he paid for it. If you have recipes that you made the transaction yourself then maybe you have a case. If not then you're pretty fucked.
What car do you have? I guess it's nice one?
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.