[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How here thinks NEETs are superior beings?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 51487996.jpg (103 KB, 529x399) Image search: [Google]
51487996.jpg
103 KB, 529x399
How here thinks NEETs are superior beings?
>>
If you're a true NEET, with internal motivation and the finances to back it up, then my hats off to you.
>>
wagecucks probably dont have enough time to post
>>
How can you be superior if you can't support yourselves?
>>
>how here
think you just disproved your own theory there bud
>>
>>29370687

Me. We are literally gods.

>stay up all night and watch Youtube and play vidya... in your bed, because the TV is facing bed and the PC is connected to the TV.
>fap to chinese cartoons
>smoke after you fap
>smoke all the time
>smoke even in your bed
>it's 7am. you go to the balcony and witness the sunrise. all wagefags have to go to work. you don't. you have to go to sleep.
>you don't go sleeping when you are tired. you go sleeping when you literally collapse, but this 1 minute when you finally close your eyes is the best fucking thing ever.
>wake up, it's 3pm
>PC is still running
>read the news
>depending on your finances either order Pizza/Chinese food or go to the nearby grocery store and get food/sweets/sugary drinks.
>get 15 bottles of beer while you're at it.
>drink one beer after the other
>fap while you're drink.
>smoke a cigarette
>watch funny shit on YouTube
>torrent some new games
>play them until you're exhausted and fall asleep
>occasionally shower, bring the trash out and feel accomplished because you did something.

just 2 regular days in the life of a NEET
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.