[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Female autism clothes. I noticed I'm really bad at dressing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (365 KB, 472x2372) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
365 KB, 472x2372
Female autism clothes. I noticed I'm really bad at dressing myself. Is this what female autists generally dress like?
>>
Naw, you're just a basicc bitch.

Autism girl clothes would be like wearing a skirt over a pair of jeans.
>>
female autists wear spray painted Taz and Betty Boop shirts from myrtle beach
>>
Straighten your shirt, change your shoe laces, and you're normal.
>>
>>29370571
No idea. You will probably mostly only get crap from other roasties and some other moronic dudes letting themselves be influenced by them. To the rest you'll just look cute so GET OUT HERE NORMIE REEEEEEEEEE!!!
>>
>>29370594
>Autism girl clothes would be like wearing a skirt over a pair of jeans.
I met up with a fembot once and she literally did this. I think it was meant to be ironic though. She was weird like that.
>>
You're kind of cutely dressed for a shitskin.
I think the shoes need to be changed though.
But I dont know shit about fashion anyway.
>>
>>29370711

Does her first name start with a J?

My first gf was a /b/tard who used to do this shit.
>>
>>29370761
I don't think so but I don't remember. She was Persian or something.
>>
>>29370571
I dont know if I'd call it autistic but you sure dress like a fucking clown
>>
You should bleach your skin
>>
you should ask women or fags about this instead of clueless socially retarded robots.
>>
File: image.jpg (284 KB, 815x1890) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
284 KB, 815x1890
>>29370793
It gets worse. Pic related
>>29370635
I can't take the effort to buy new shoe laces
>>29370749
These shoes cost me about 5$ and they're comfy too
>>
>>29370862

Please have a penis.

; _;
>>
>>29370571
>tfw no autistic nigger fembot gf
>>
>>29370862
That looks okay but for some reason I think those shoes dont go well with the outfit itself. They look like they would match better with a skirt or dress.
>>
>>29370910
A guy told me I should stop wearing those shoes, so I bought the shoes in the op and started wearing those.
>>
>>29370571
females can't really be autistic in the "autism meme" sense. They are judged by different, more lenient standards
>>
>>29370571

I will date you and take you shopping and help you pick out really attractive and nice clothes Anon.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>29370887
Nope I'm just a shitty dressed woman
>>
>>29370931
The shoes from the OP have too many bright colors and that's why they dont look good, I would suggest buying shoes like them but with duller colors. Other than that though the outfits are fine.
>>
>>29370862
>>29370862

Really cute.
But you'd look really nice with better clothes.
>>
yes but not to worry you are a woman and will as much sex and a loving bf as you want. Now fuck off you dumb attentionwhore cunt
>>
>>29370968
Where are you from OP?

Lets go shopping together.
>>
>>29371043
Guys have trash talked my clothes before
>>29371078
I'm shy to mention where I live
>>
>>29371140
Well you're cute as hell. But with trendier and better looking clothes, you'd be like, 9/10.
>>
buy yourself a pair of yeezys OP, they'd look good on you
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.