[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw gay twink >tfw want to rape roasties that i hate anyone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
>tfw gay twink
>tfw want to rape roasties that i hate
anyone else know this feel?
>>
So you mean you're gay because no women like you?
>>
>>29370475
>anyone else know this feel?
No not really. Please go on...
>>
>>29370545
nah im actually a bottom and really into guys.

>>29370566
sometimes women piss me off to the point where i start fantasizing about how i would kidnap one buffalo bill style and rape them... light torture and then eventually build up into extreme torture and murder.
nothing id act on but it spooks me sometimes because im not even attracted them.
im only attracted to people i respect.
>>
>>29370475
>gay twink
It would be nice to see some pics senpai
I'm not gay tho
>>
>>29370688
Gay because no women like you.
>>
>>29370710
id rather not post pics because of subject matter in this thread. wouldnt want pics of me going out and people calling me a roastie rapist.
but i'm 5'9'' and 130 lbs. used to get mistaken for a girl when i had long hair.

>>29370720
whatever you say, anon.
>>
File: 1464057735395.png (28 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
1464057735395.png
28 KB, 657x527
>>29370475
Same but I don't really want to rape them, more like publicly flog them for being so shitty, although that's not uncommon for this site. I really hold a lot of resentment to straight men for allowing their women to get out of line so much.
>>
>>29370756
exactly. i dont even blame women. they don't really know better. it's men who allow them to get like this. it's men who gave them their surrogacy and rights. men really need to keep their women in line more often, and then women wouldnt frustrate me as much im sure.
>>
>>29370688
kek. Nah I don't know know that feel. I've browsed this board for a while and I consider myself super misogynistic, but I would never want to actually hurt them. I just think they're fucking up society. They just need structure and love to stop acting like whores. They can't be trusted with complete freedom. It lead to people like you who actually can't stand them AT ALL apparently.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.