[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's be honest, you guys would absolutely hate it if a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 19
Let's be honest, you guys would absolutely hate it if a socially awkward girl approached you and tried to chat you up, wouldn't you?
>>
>>29370147
I just want a girl to talk to me in the first place. I don't care about social ability considering mine is absolutely garbage, and my looks are at best a 6-7/10
>>
I hate all women so yes I would hate it.
>>
I don't like strangers walking up to me and chatting me up regardless. Unless we have something in common, I'm not a fan of small talk since it bores the shit out of me.
>>
Erm, nope.
It's literally my dream scenario. A cute awkward girl just falling onto your lap, it's a dream come true because I don't have to do any work.
>>
File: Bode of Big Lipped Toad.png (230 KB, 396x554) Image search: [Google]
Bode of Big Lipped Toad.png
230 KB, 396x554
I would reject every sub 9/10 female
>b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-but ur a virgem male ur not allowed standards
break that news to all the hamplanets and femlets
>>
File: 1466091744455.jpg (101 KB, 796x735) Image search: [Google]
1466091744455.jpg
101 KB, 796x735
>>29370147
Yes and no, I generally don't like it when people just randomly start talking to me, but considering probably repulaed cashiers are my only female interaction I wouldn't turn it down, especially if "awkward" is supposed to mean not a clear cut normie stacy type person.

But those types of women literally do not exist so fuck it.
>>
I'd hate it if a genuinely autistic girl tried to chat me up, because it happened before. No, I don't want to talk about my pimples. Go away, I thought I was the most autistic.
>>
>>29370147
I actually had this happen to me in class this semester, I found it incredibly cute, she caught me off guard I had no idea she was kek.
she got pretty embarrassed when she noticed my puzzled looked, cuteness ensued.
she wasn't fat/ugly ofc, would have been just creepy otherwise.
>>
File: 1463850049467.jpg (27 KB, 251x251) Image search: [Google]
1463850049467.jpg
27 KB, 251x251
#NoWomanEver

What do women not say?
>>
Depends weither she had something interesting to say.
>>
It happened to me once. She was cute and goofy, but her breath was unbearable
>>
File: 1450575028919.jpg (36 KB, 476x353) Image search: [Google]
1450575028919.jpg
36 KB, 476x353
>women say they want to be left alone
>actually only want to talk to chad and her girl friends/enemies and hit up clubs but have an invisble force field 500 yards around her that instantly vaporizes men 8/10 and under that are wittingly or unwittingly touched by it

>men say they want to be left alone
>actually stay within their homes and don't talk to anyone
>constantly berated online and in popular culture
>met only with absolute hatred and derision whenever they leave their home to take care of necessities

If you fucking women want to be left alone from men with poor social skills, why the fuck do you keep invading the places we retreat to get away from you.
But let me guess
>I belong here, I'm such an introvert tee hee. the other day when my phone ran out of battery and chad was out of town I spent the whole night at home without talking to anyone! I'm a shut in too!
>>
>>29370147
>implying social skills are required to be Stacie
>so out of touch you honestly can't believe there are people that aren't as shallow as you.
Kys, you soulless subhuman
>>
>>29370147
>wanna be left alone
Only by unattractive men of course, Chads Welcome.
>>
>>29370147
Happened to me before with like a 4/10 girl. She tried desperately but I didn't respond to her advances.

For once I can empathize with females who might have gone through the same thing.
>>
>>29370147
How socially awkward are we talking?

I get the point you're trying to make OP, but guys will fuck pretty much anything. Now committing long term to a relationship? That's a different story.
>>
File: furby.jpg (121 KB, 500x413) Image search: [Google]
furby.jpg
121 KB, 500x413
>>29370147

>women just want to be left alone

seems legit
>>
>>29370147
if shes qt i would literally cum right there
>>
>>29370521
tell her anon
>>
>>29370147
If she was cute I would love it
>>
File: 146409679197.png (804 KB, 1370x1043) Image search: [Google]
146409679197.png
804 KB, 1370x1043
"In a world where women just wanna be left alone, thousands of men w/poor social skills will make them believe in love again." #NoWomanEver

How can you reword this one, too make her think?
Or quote is to my own followers as her words but making her look stupid and with means something like >>29370442
>>
>>29370605

"I sure do love getting rejected over and over!"
#NoManEver
>>
No. A couple of months ago a fat lady told me I was hot and if I wasn't with my mom I might not have just blushed and said thanks. Next time I plan on responding that I'm available and see where that leads (I've been told that I'm attractive since high school, but it is rare, happening once every 4-5 years.) What I really need is more of a reason to leave the house, there are no social areas that aren't just excuses for business to get you to spend money on ephemeral stimulation.
>>
>>29370667
thanks bro that's a pretty good one
>>
>>29370147
What is your picture referencing? I lost track of all the things feminists complain about a while ago.
>>
>>29370251
>Erm, nope.
>It's literally my dream scenario. A cute awkward girl just falling onto your lap, it's a dream come true because I don't have to do any work.
Des this is what happened to me up til age 17. I was literally autistic and dumb asf but girls thot I was cute so they wanted to fuck me got laid 4 times this was and even had a hot gf for 6 months. But my autism caught up with me now I don't get none but I'm still an 8/10
>>
>>29370786
Its just women turning up the power of their bitch field so that only Chad can come through
>>
File: trendingworldwide.jpg (120 KB, 1173x593) Image search: [Google]
trendingworldwide.jpg
120 KB, 1173x593
>>29370786
Something trending on Twitter right now, the #NoWomanEver tag.
Women basically slagging off men as usual.
>>
>>29370351
Such as?

Origjnalo666666666666 butters full
>>
Yup. Been rejected for so long I turn bitter instantly if a women talks to me
>>
I love it when girls do that, but like any social situation it also makes me uncomfortable. I get nervous over what I'm supposed to say and do. When a girl sees that she's making me uncomfortable, she gets disheartened and leaves. To her it obviously looks as if I don't want her talking to me.

In short, I wouldn't hate it but it'd look like I do.
>>
I hate women in general so yeah.
>>
>>29370909
Why are these hashtag "movements" always a bunch of niggers
>>
>>29371018
I don't know how to get over that. I've been rejected my whole life. I hate women so much now.
>>
>>29371108
black women are extremely salty because they're the least desirable group of women
>>
>>29370147
Most women have shitty social skills.
>>
>>29370147
I'd be both impressed and very, very aroused.

I mean a socially incompetent girl risking public humiliation because she wants someone? The girl knows what she wants and that's hot. Girls who know what they want are great.

Her wanting being me makes it even hotter.

provided she wasn't a turbofatty
>>
>>29370147
>men should not speak to me.
>why are men so cowardly these days.
>>
>>29370147
> w/poor social skills

So if he's an elite male it suddenly becomes ok not to leave her alone?

How is it different from people approaching me on the street to beg for money or to sell me something, they're offering something, she declines, end of the story.
>>
>>29371398
There's no lie in that, mens should stick to dicks and boypucci, womens are superior
>>
>>29370147
You have poor social skills if you can't handle someone coming up to you and talking to you.
>>
>>29371469
no it'll be complaining about men wanting a photoshopped model. Women have no concept of being pleasant or offering value beyond MUH HOLES.
>>
>>29371469
>So if he's an elite male it suddenly becomes ok not to leave her alone?
if it's a Chad, he's good to carry on harassing her
>>
>>29370147
I like awkward people, so no.
>>
Happened once
Just know,
If the girl is willing to approach you, then she will be willing to approach others
>>
>>29370147
Eh. I'd give her a chance.
Listening costs me nothing.

I'd open my mouth and tell her to go away if she said anything remotely retarded though. Any sort of identity politics or left inclination. Instant Sorry, not interested.
>>
>>29370147
No girl ever has wanted to know stuff about me. How does it feel having a woman being interested in you?
>>
File: 1396670709357.gif (984 KB, 400x222) Image search: [Google]
1396670709357.gif
984 KB, 400x222
>>29370147
It really depends if I'm attracted to her, what she's talking about or how I would be feeling at the moment.
>>
File: 1356212105848.gif (2 MB, 422x409) Image search: [Google]
1356212105848.gif
2 MB, 422x409
>>29370147
> Let's be honest, you guys would absolutely hate it if a socially awkward girl approached you and tried to chat you up, wouldn't you?

I hate it whenever a girl comes up to me to chat me up.

fucking gain goblins need to leave me alone!
>>
Any time I start a conversation with someone my words turn into jelly so I have to restart my sentence and watch the person look at me like I'm retarded.

You would look at me like I'm retarded, anons.
>>
>>29371309
This. I've noticed that a lot of women are actually kind of crude socially and will do things that men would be heavily mocked for e.g. celebrating incompetence or selfishly demanding something
>>
"You're attractive and I like you" - something #NoWomanEver said to me
>>
>>29370147
Depends what we're talking about
>>
I don't think I've talked to a woman in like 7 years
>>
>>29370202
THIS MAN RIGHT HERE.
He's got shit figured out.
>>
Where are you supposed to meet women then?

They never want to be approached except for night clubs, and even then that's only a few. And I wouldn't like a girl that attends night clubs for the sake of being approached so there goes that.

Women (and men) are always going on about how you have to be "more confident" to approach women, but how can you be confident full well knowing that they never want to fucking talk to me because they want to be left alone? At this point I'm either being "too nice" by leaving them alone, or a "creep" for bothering them. It's a no win situation -- I am a good guy who is just lonely. There's nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>29373738
>It's a no win situation -- I am a good guy who is just lonely. There's nothing wrong with that.

oh ymy god you think you're a "nice guy" you fucking beta
>>
>>29373738
Get a rope and you know the rest I hope.

#fire #mixtapesoon
>>
>>29373738

>Where are you supposed to meet women then?

On the Internet, duh.
>>
File: pepespooky.jpg (45 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
pepespooky.jpg
45 KB, 800x600
>>29373756
>tfw actually nice and not the fedora tip kind
>tfw there are people who unironically thing this is a bad thing
>>
>>29371309
seriously, i mean im not saying that guys (especially me) are social gods, but women for the most part have terrible social skills.

most of the jokes or funny observations they try to make aren't funny. a lot of the things they talk about are either complaining about something or someone.
>>
>>29373738
you're not supposed to. you're not supposed to pursue women because they don't like it, except when they do, in which case you have to pursue them, but only if they want it, which tehy won't tell you because if they tell you then you're pursuing them and then that makes them feel less horny.

You're supposed to know in advance whether or not they want you to talk to them. If you try to talk to one and she doesn't like it, you're a rapist and you go to jail.

what's so hard about that?
>>
>>29373738

I'm in the same position man, completely fucked. I'm not going to approach girls in the day time at public places but bars and clubs scare me and I have no friends so that won't work either. Basically I lose either way. And I have tried approaching girls when I'm out and it did not end well.
>>
>>29373835
How do you "approach" girls out and about, especially when you don't have friends? This is why I'm a permavirgin. I am literally afraid to even try to ask a girl out because I have no friends and I know the moment she saw that, it would be over.
>>
>>29370147
at this point I wouldnt even mind any girl talking to me. I find them fascinating at this point and If I can educate them in any matter or enlighten them about something they would never approach in the first place then Id consider that a win.
>>
>>29373870

Well I was getting what I thought was eye contact, and I'm a pretty good looking guy so I approached them and made small talk, tried to get their numbers and failed miserably. This happened twice this year. It didn't really hurt getting rejected but it made me even more frustrated. Not only am I a fucking virgin, a kisless virgin, I can't even get a DATE. I can't even get a girl to want to spend 30 minutes with me and give me a chance. That's how far away I am from getting a gf.
>>
Actually the only reason I'm not a complete failure robot is because girls approached me. But I live in a country where even the most pathetic fat loser can get their dick sucked without paying.
>>
>>29370147
>Have social anxiety issues, can't approach women for fear of being a nuisance, even platonically
>Desperately trying to overcome it, actually feel like I might be able to start a conversation with a woman soon
>See this picture
Back into the hole I go.
>>
>>29373922

and what country is this so I can move there ASAP?
>>
File: pencilree.jpg (105 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
pencilree.jpg
105 KB, 800x600
>>29373922
WHAT COUNTRY

WHERE
>>
>>29370147
Yes I would hate it.
>>
>>29373961
>>29373976
New Zealand, but just like any country you have to leave your house.
>>
Always depends. If they keep going on and on and on and on and on and on and on about video games and anime and do silly anime shit then I will get to a point that I'll have enough of it because I realize it is all they ever talk about and I just don't want to talk about that crap so much.
>>
>>29373738
its their code for only handsome guys. trust me if you where chad those rules never apply they are speaking to betas directly. they want you to know that you should know your place and be ready to take care of their babies once they had their fun which you should never judge them for.
>>
>>29373995
I'm Aussie, and I can't manage that here. Is it really that different in sheepland?
>>
>>29373916
The friendless thing is my biggest problem though. I know that being friendless is a bigger indicator of shitty personality and that's probably why I don't have a girl, but still. I could just imagine trying to get with a girl and basically saying I don't really have any hobbies and don't go out and do much. I would get dropped so fucking fast.
>>
>>29370147
I would only hate it because I would assume it was part of a malevolent plot.
>>
>>29374060
This holy shit
Don't trust anybody not even yourself
>>
>>29374008
Maori girls are always keen though most of them are ugly, older women are usually up for it too if you're into that kind of thing.

Like anywhere if you just keep to yourself nothing is going to happen but if you just talk to somebody and see a cute girl you just smile at them and just make casual conversation. In my experience they usually go through somebody but I've had girls flat out ask me.

I'm really quiet and awkward on top of being rather ugly.
>>
>In a world where women just wanna be left alone
Yeah, and I want to be in a world of milk and honey. Too bad what you want isn't what you get.
>>
>>29370147
If she's being socially awkward then no, I usually treat those type of people the best I can because I know what they are going through

But the big question is why would ANY girl approach me, I'm not Chad
>>
File: 1456878265908.jpg (995 KB, 2250x2250) Image search: [Google]
1456878265908.jpg
995 KB, 2250x2250
Who the fuck even "approaches" women other than chads? I don't wanna date or even really bother conversation with a woman who's literally a stranger I know nothing about and may reveal to be completely not my type the second we talk. It's not like bars and clubs attract anything other than turbo-normalfags.

But the only other way is dating sites, which seem to be 100% filled by tumblrinas and obese single mothers who know they'll get rejected at bars or tinder.
>interests: friends, movies, travel
>"i like a man who isn't afraid to help in the household xxddddd"
>>
>>29374138

I don't have a social circle and I don't go to bars/clubs, I have no other choice. But yeah its always a shot in the dark.
>>
>>29373738
I just contactfag femanons every few weeks
>>
>>29370339
sorry for being wrong lying cheating and everything else in general
>>
>>29373738
>find girl from reddit to message with
>she really likes me
>she lieks how i'm weird, and sarcastic and kind of rude/mean/insulting to her but make up for it afterwards
>first we started off doing dirty stuff, then started skyping and talking all the time
>got to the point where it felt like we were in a long distance relationship
>that's the most experience i've had with a girl
>>
The only thing I have going for me is that I consider myself pretty ":witty" with comebacks (people have told me this before), like I'm really good at observational humor. About things happening around me, responses to things people say, teasing, etc. It feels like a lot of women like that kind of stuff and usually when I'm talking to girls they're always laughing at what I'm saying

I guess my problem is just that I get too mean with it, or that I'm too ugly
>>
File: 1411164180731.png (98 KB, 279x393) Image search: [Google]
1411164180731.png
98 KB, 279x393
>wearing a weezer t-shirt
>qt starts up a conversation with me about them
>awkwardly talk to her for a few seconds before stonewalling her and running away

Yeah, I guess you're right OP
>>
>>29374546
I often keep my appearance neutral so no one can really glean much from me by looking at me. Only bad part is that now due to hair loss I just shave my head which makes me stand out, especially as a skin head since those comments are easy for people to make on bald white people.
>>
>>29370339
"Ow, you hit me in the balls!"
>>
>>29374700
That's the way to go.
I always wear a white vneck and shorts full of grease stains.
>>
>>29374700
>>29374907
That Weezer t-shirt is the one band shirt I own that isn't for an obscure noise rock/math rock band or some obscure rapper so no one ever strikes up a conversation with me about it. Nowadays, I mostly wear buttoned shirts anyway.
>>
>>29370147

This
>>29374060

and this
>>29374125

My comment was obviously not original
>>
>>29370260
>this text
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
should be
enchantment
"When you play Bode of Big Lipped Toad, flip a coin and roll a six sided die. If you lose the flip, counter Bode of Big Lipped Toad.

Bode of Big Lipped Toad comes into play with a number of time counters equal to the die roll.

When Bode of Big Lipped Toad has no Time counters on it, sacrifice it. Your opponents sacrifice all of their creatures and X 3/3 Pepe frog tokens enter the battlefield under your control, where X is the number of creatures sacrificed this way."
>>
>>29375646
Thank you, im glad I wasnt the only one who had it tickle my autism. You forgot to give the pepe frog tokens a color though, or even colorless
>>
>>29370147
Yes because I don't talk to people much beyond minimal amount required for getting by and my anxiety would flare up. It's embarrassing to be master level social awkwtard
>>
>>29370147
I would out-awkward her in 4 seconds flat.
>>
>>29370147
No, I'd be flattered that she initiated. No one has ever gone out of the way to talk to me before
>>
>>29370147
I would be suspicious and nervous.
>>
>>29372614
you got that right brobot, let no one take your gains.
>>
>>29370147
yes, because then i'd get scared and have to run away. that'd be embarrassing.
>>
>>29370147
>hate

No I would just be incredibly awkward and try to get away as quickly as possible
>>
>>29370147

Believe it or not, it's happened to me.

and no, I didn't hate it. She was sweet, and the effort didn't go unnoticed.

It certainly caught me off guard, but I recovered quickly.
>>
>>29373778
virtue's a lost art anon...
we are nearing the collapse of west civ.
>>
File: 1455477795264.png (190 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1455477795264.png
190 KB, 512x384
It's really hilarious how these people with this collectivist mindset make these sweeping assumptions about not only others but their own identity. How can they push this concept of the special snowflake where everyone is completely different until they want to project their asocial tendencies on to all women.
>>
File: 1437878491129.png (260 KB, 563x542) Image search: [Google]
1437878491129.png
260 KB, 563x542
>>29370147
I can't wait for males to engineer women into obsolescence.

They're so annoying and worthless, and they can't even comprehend or acknowledge it due to their innate narcissism, and yet they have the nerve to bully the male caste they sponge off of.

Anything that wrecks the cunts, I'm in favor of. #SmashTheGynarchy
>>
>>29370405
Underrated

Le oregano
>>
File: 1458833923358.png (149 KB, 480x354) Image search: [Google]
1458833923358.png
149 KB, 480x354
if any girl ever approached me I'd assume it was just some kind of joke or some other attempt to trick me and would act accordingly
>>
>>29370147
I'd be shocked
It's never happened to me before
>>
>>29370405
Here's an internet for you. +1
>>
I wouldn't so much go "oh no, some bitch is talking to me" as much as "how do i hide my perverseness from her while also having her be perverted for me"
>>
>>29370147
As long as she's not fat, I would LOVE for a girl to just randomly talk to me.
Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.