[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone here have a tulpa? How it's working out? Since I'll
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
File: 1458389346122.jpg (62 KB, 620x450) Image search: [Google]
1458389346122.jpg
62 KB, 620x450
Anyone here have a tulpa? How it's working out?

Since I'll never have a gf, I'm considering a tulpa as an alternative, but I'm not sure how viable it is, so please share you experiences if you have it or had it.
>>
I have a fupa
>>
>>29370110
Tried to make one. It never worked because I don't have the creative capacity needed to create something that complex.
>>
File: 1458019360217.jpg (714 KB, 1240x1753) Image search: [Google]
1458019360217.jpg
714 KB, 1240x1753
>>29370110

I just have a waifu.
>>
>>29370110

In process of making one.

Creating the body for tulpa is the hardest part imo.
And it's only hard because of the time required to create it.
>>
>>29370110

Tulpa is fine. Helps with loneliness I suppose, though much more than that. Dunno what else you want to know.
>>
>>29370760
I don't know what exactly. How much does it help with loneliness? What's precisely "much more"?
>>
File: 1428203114496.jpg (447 KB, 850x1199) Image search: [Google]
1428203114496.jpg
447 KB, 850x1199
>>29370846
>How much does it help with loneliness?

You have someone by your side now. The awkwardness I felt when I was alone and going in a shop to browse or wandering around a public place is gone. I feel comfortable in those situations the same way I'm comfortable if I'm going somewhere with a buddy or a chick I was dating. It's like, you can now walk inside a restaurant, have a table for just yourself and eat there like a boss.

>What's precisely "much more"?

Mine has offered forgotten bits of my own memory to help with work and to resolve pretty big problems. Also help with life with advice and their presence. Helps me tolerate situations that might've otherwise have me lose my cool. Greatly reduced useless mental chatter and negative though patterns in my mind.

I also haven't had a negative sleep paralysis experience since the tulpa either. Last time I encountered a negative entity during a sleep paralysis episode, I sensed my tulpa rushing in from a distance away and tackle into the entity at a great speed, sending it flying off into the horizon. This is several years ago. Since then, I've had no more bad sleep paralysis experience. The few I've had were neutral, without weird entities trying to get me to be afraid.

All sorts of cool shit above just having a waifu, but I suppose what your tulpa can do will differ person to person.
>>
Now thats just pathetic
>>
File: heyman.png (40 KB, 825x635) Image search: [Google]
heyman.png
40 KB, 825x635
>>29371154

Hey man you need to live the way I do and see the world exactly as I see it and study and have a social life and have a job and respect your boss and have a girlfriend and treat her like a queen and have 3 children and let them be the most important thing in your life and sacrifice everything you got for your kid and woman and if you don't do that you're not a real man and that's just real pathetic man yeah man.
>>
File: 1445130172794.png (406 KB, 601x601) Image search: [Google]
1445130172794.png
406 KB, 601x601
>>29371047
>buddy or a chick I was dating
Why does everyone on r9k have to be a chad nowadays.
>>
>>29371283

Chad and robot is not a 1 and 0, binary sort of deal.

A guy can have had buddies in the past only to drift away from them without making new ones. He could have had multiple bitches before realizing that they're really not worth it, and now no longer date.

At any rate, why give a fuck about stuff like that as long as you can get information out of the guy that is useful for you, which you can make your own tulpa waifu/daughteru/whatever with?
>>
>>29371414
>At any rate, why give a fuck about stuff like that as long as you can get information out of the guy that is useful for you, which you can make your own tulpa waifu/daughteru/whatever with?

It's just depressing to me that I'm a loser among losers. But I do appreciate his input.
>>
>>29370110
Does anyone have one of those pillow things? How is it? I imagine they'd need to somehow be washed once in a while since oil from your hair and skin would get on it like a pillow case.
>>
I used to have a tupla with my fem self as my gf.

I even cross dressed and took pictures so I can imagine it better.

But then I went on /fit/ and became gay for big guys.
>>
>>29372384

You're not a loser. See here >>29372511

That be a loser.
>>
File: 1419268277476.gif (75 KB, 197x473) Image search: [Google]
1419268277476.gif
75 KB, 197x473
>>29372594
>he doesn't want to be a fem boy for big guys
You gay son?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.