[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>she seems perfect >better yet she seems different >you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: yamz.jpg (94 KB, 580x511) Image search: [Google]
yamz.jpg
94 KB, 580x511
>she seems perfect
>better yet she seems different
>you speak to her for hours
>you feel not so empty anymore
>she then begins to appear less enthusiastic speaking to you
>you try hard and begin to ask only questions to keep any shred of conversation going
>she eventually stops responding
>you know you will never speak to her ever again
>you're alone again
>forever

How do you deal with this feeling?
>>
File: 1444174081937.jpg (175 KB, 683x797) Image search: [Google]
1444174081937.jpg
175 KB, 683x797
>>29369769
That's not how you greentext
>>
>>29369769
>realize there are billions of women in the world
>recognize that she's not really that unique and I would feel the same with a lot of people this was just the first time so I think it's special
>grow up and stop being so narcissistic
>forget about her to the point that you can't even remember her name or face
>>
>>29369891

jaded normie cunt projects his narcissism onto someone who dares to feel an emotion: the post
>>
File: my_study_face.png (153 KB, 431x383) Image search: [Google]
my_study_face.png
153 KB, 431x383
>out on a random day
>see her after a few months
>you both act like nothing happened
>every word she says kills you inside
>she is still the same and you realise that she just dosen't care about you
>yfw that night
>>
You're an over emotional, low test, sad kunt, shut the fuck up and grow a fucking pair. Faggot. Learn to greentext you normie twat
>>
>>29369891
>narcissistic
huh?
I agree with everything else you said, OP is a faggot 15 year old, but how is he being narcissistic?
>>
>on the train headed home
>group of wild mexicans loudly chattering on the other end of an otherwise vacant subway cart
>one of them points out my wu-tang shirt and says and i quote "AAYEEERRRR"
>offers a hit of a blunt im kinda drunk i accept graciously
>asks me if i smoke crack, tell him i've never smoked crack before but it definitely something i'm open to try
>arrive at destination at the same time i finish taking his number down
>they're all laughing as I leave
>i notice the number i took down on my phone looks something like 7128378+++********&@5382
>i'm feeling very fucked up, cant walk straight, intense wave of nausea hits me as soon as i leave the station
> l find some trash to puke in but progressively get higher
>end up laying in the trash puking my brains out outside of the train
station
>cockroaches and shit crawling around since this is in nyc those big ones tha fly n shit
>usually terrified of cockroaches but these cockroaches become my friends
>have an hour to 2 hour long conversation with cockroaches
>finally sober enough to go home without my mom freaking out on me, get home at 5 am.

didn't even get the crack dealers number this is bullshit
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.