[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw the girl you were too afraid to ask out is now a short-dyed-hair
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4
File: pepe orthodox.jpg (14 KB, 200x252) Image search: [Google]
pepe orthodox.jpg
14 KB, 200x252
>tfw the girl you were too afraid to ask out is now a short-dyed-hair tumblrista comicon weeb freak

Remember folks, it is not only your desire to approach your crush, it is also your duty before God to save her from herself
>>
File: 1433272376243.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1433272376243.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>29369531
>Implying Jesus can't still save her if she accepts him into her heart
>>
Remember folks, it's your duty to stay away from the disgusting hookup and dating culture, lest you find yourself cucked and JUSTed
>>
File: 1432480294539.png (52 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
1432480294539.png
52 KB, 300x250
>>29369598
>implying those who covet idols are any closer to the kingdom of heaven than whores

this isn't really the place senpai
>>
>>2936964
>covet idols

not sure where I said that anon
>>
It's possible I might have turned a few girls into tumblrinas because I crept them out so much after asking them out.

If you do it, don't fuck it up robots.
>>
>>29369598
Bring a girl along with you away from the hookup culture and towards the light, save 2 souls instantly, and Im not even talking about a religious sense here m8
>>
File: 1465245930875.png (587 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
1465245930875.png
587 KB, 680x680
>mfw qt that took my schoolbus is now dating some ugly skinny nerd, is doing english as her major, and her friend group is all nerds and weebs

My lack of balls have ruined a person's life.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.