[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do white girls twerk outside of the bedroom? WHy is twerking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: white girl twerking.gif (1 MB, 499x281) Image search: [Google]
white girl twerking.gif
1 MB, 499x281
Why do white girls twerk outside of the bedroom? WHy is twerking socially acceptable?
>>
no fuckin clue m9
>>
>>29369361
>Why is twerking socially acceptable?
feminism and the downfall of society. Women's sexuality is now dominant, meaning that society will collapse soon. chastity is the bedrock of civilization.
>>
>>29369361
Looks like she's in a bedroom to me m8
>>
>Icp

Well theres your answer
>>
>>29369464
They said the same thing about Elvis Presley and the way he danced too.
>>
>>29369468
https://media4.popsugar-assets.com/files/2013/12/12/917/n/1922398/b129280937d3a2f3_Glee.gif
Happy now, fucker?
>>
>>29369512
they weren't wrong, same problem different application
>>
>>29369464
>chastity is the bedrock of civilization.
And yet there are only a handful of Kings that didn't father bastards.
>>
Record labels run through dozens low talent rappers talk about ass and drugs. They put them on a limelight for 15 minutes and go to the next one.

The media promotes slut culture. Amy Shumer talks about being a slut is the way to go. Most of these girls feel like they're aren't liberated until they take a black cock.
>>
>why do women do attention whoring

Gee I dunno maybe for attention ? But that's just my opinion
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.