[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
sabotaging happiness
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
File: r1de.jpg (24 KB, 512x444) Image search: [Google]
r1de.jpg
24 KB, 512x444
Even when I get what I've been longing for, even when I am supposed to be happy, I'm just not.
Finally got a gf, the feeling i get when she looks at me the way she does is unbelievable.
But it only makes me even more depressed knowing it will end and I will never find someone like her.
I thought this was it, I thought getting a gf would be my ticket out of this shithole, but no, if anything I feel worse.
Just...why?
When does this stop, I can't take it anymore, not being able to find pleasure in anything.
I'm scared and miserable.
I am ending my life tonight.

Goodbye, I had a ''fun'' time with you all, take care.
>>
>>29369184
Do it

See you on the other side robot
>>
File: 55234532462634.jpg (25 KB, 277x293) Image search: [Google]
55234532462634.jpg
25 KB, 277x293
>getting into a relationship with the intent to have it ultimately end
Actually fuck you man. You found something most people here only ever dream about and yet you want to throw it away because of some irrational dumbshit fear? And furthermore, you want to cause irreparable pain to someone you hold dearest to you by offing yourself?
Has your selfish retarded ass even thought of maybe confronting your partner about any of this?
>>
>>29369184
I know what you mean op

I'm in a relationship, used to be better but started going downhill. Now I let myself stray away to a different girl. It was fun at first but now all I feel is guilt and pain because it will inevitably and with me losing one or both leaving a hole and more pain with me and whoever is hurt
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.