[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/Alcoholism General/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1458064626582.png (57 KB, 600x434) Image search: [Google]
1458064626582.png
57 KB, 600x434
Any other robots struggling with the need for alcohol? Share stories
>>
I'll begin
>Be me 24y virgin
>Struggling with school, women and family
>Start looking for a way out, end up with beer and cheap vodka
>Begin drinking heavily when alone to forget about the stress
>After a while, drop out of school, find a decent job and make a living
>Things are not going as bad as they used to so try to quit the alcohol
>Can't, begin getting serious withdrawal symptoms when not drunk for like 48 hours
>Can't go to AA meetings because my country doesnt have that shit
What should i do?
>>
Had 1/2 a bottle of Buffalo Trace last weekend, went to put it back on the shelf and fucking dropped it. I can't remember the last time I felt that sad.

Took it as a sign that I need to stop drinking for a bit. If a man can't even hold onto his bottle, he shouldn't be drinking in the first place

>>29369205
How many days can you get off? If I were you, I would inform your closest family member that you need to detox and that you need their help to do it. Give them your keys so you can't drive to get alcohol, stock up on food you like, and spend a week distracting yourself from the hell that is your life. Should be fine after a week
>>
22 days into withdrawal and im still shaking. Good luck /r9k/
>>
I drank 8 beers last night, varying between 5.3 to 7.5 abv.
Got shitfaced and passed out at 5 am.

Got a bottle of vodka to rid of this hangover.

I drink every weekend, sometimes on weekdays, too.

I don't shake when I don't drink, but I can't imagine it being too far off.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.