[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>check Twitter for the first time in a year >#nowomanever
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 720x720
>check Twitter for the first time in a year
>#nowomanever is trending
FUCKING ROASTIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
What's the big deal bro. Are you saying you're the kind of guy who harasses women in the street?
>>
https://twitter.com/JamilahLemieux/status/744166353070759936

It's a pretty cute hashtag tho.
>>
Because of this, even though I never catcall (shy, introverted guy), I will never even talk to a woman on the street.

"Hey, that's a really nice dog!" (Just complimenting the dog.)

Her: "Not interested!"

But yeah, catcalling is bad. But where's the fine line?
>>
>>29369009
>nowomanever
Don't threaten me with a good time, femtards.
>>
>>29369138
chad =/= not chad

where might that line be hiding
>>
https://twitter.com/rougeDouxx/status/744168327979868160

That's right. The right thing to do is to never approach women ever.
>>
>>29369179
So if I was Chad, she'd be interested?
>>
>>29369559
No, women hate chad, she would scream rape. If you were a beta, which you are, she would get really horny, and ask you to fuck her.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.