[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is it easier to get laid with other girls if you already have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1450293603857.jpg (218 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
1450293603857.jpg
218 KB, 1200x1200
is it easier to get laid with other girls if you already have a gf, and they know you have a gf?

what I'm asking is, is it easier to cheat on your gf than just plain up getting laid with no context?
>>
idk but desu senpai if you dont make all other female specimen background decoration then ur not gf material
>>
no you retard desu senpai baka original comment coming through
>>
I suspect it is easier just because if you hang around women other women will see you as high value.
>>
>>29368956
yes because rhey can smell other womens vagina smell on you and want to compete

source: a girl a liked never was that cool with me until i got a gf(reenormie) then she was super touchy feely friendly
>>
i wish someone would explain this phenomenon to me

why do they do this
>>
>>29368956
It seems true or at least correlated, hard to prove causation.

I had never had sex with anyone (kissless, virgin, etc), but since starting to date my current gf i have had sex with 2 different people.
>>
>>29369081
cheated on your gf?
degenerate scum
>>
>>29369063
Maybe because people act less thirsty when they have a GF.
>>
>>29369063
It's a bunch of factors.

When you get a gf, you don't try as hard to get other girls, so you're more confident. After all, you're going to get laid no matter what happens, so you don't give a fuck. Additionally, girls like guys who are taken. If they see that you're good enough for another girl (especially if she's attractive), it means that there's something attractive about you.
>>
File: AngryStanley.jpg (183 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
AngryStanley.jpg
183 KB, 1200x1600
>>29368956
Hey that is my gf, how did you get her pic?
>>
>>29368956
women want what other women have,
be it attention, material things, social status, men
etc etc.
so yes pretty sure you can get a side hoe
>>
this is the situation I have op...its fun at first, but then the feels start to hit hard as fuck
>>
>>29369063
simply put, women are wired to want men that get pussy because that means the guy has desirable genes
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.