[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any one knowledgable about suicide with gun here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
Gun would be a 357 snubnose, Def in the mouth and prob a safety shot in the leg to bleed out in case of being a veggie if mouth shot does not work.

I am wondering where it should go tho?

I was told one should aim for the brain stem, However I thought aiming up would be best to hit the brain.

Wat would one do if this was a thing
>>
File: 1459714157172.jpg (378 KB, 1239x795) Image search: [Google]
1459714157172.jpg
378 KB, 1239x795
Use fucking helium.
>>
Use a shotgun instead
>>
>>29368918
Same boat as you OP. Atleast the one good thing about burger land is this. Sadly I know fuck all about guns so...

Alright gunbots, what should we be looking for?
>>
>>29368918
Why wouldn't you use a shotgun? Or Helium. Don't fall for the CO2 meme the meat industry is trying to push because they use it to efficiently gas chicks, it's cheap but a horrible death.
>>
Just shoot or plug a g of heroin you pussy
>>
>>29369167

>Alright gunbots, what should we be looking for?

Any gun will do, as long as it's not .22lr. Grab a 9mm handgun and point it to your temple or the side of your head making sure when you pull that trigger the bullet cuts right through the brain.

DO NOT put the gun in your mouth and pull the trigger, you will miss your brain entirely and be in a lot of pain.
>>
>>29369382
>implying a .22lr won't kill you
The think is you want to maximize the chance, so you don't go for "any gun" but choose a big shell that will leave a little mess for your landlord to clean up.
>>
pistol grip 12 gauge shotgun tho a .357 will do the job unless you're extremely unlucky at close range it should blow the back of you're head right off

that being said unless you're facing natural life in prison or a terminal illness don't do it
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
This seems like a good place to ask, if I shot myself in the head with this type of ammo would it work? I can get something better if I have too.
>>
>>29369630
You seem to overestimate how fragile human bones are, is fucking calcium, that shit can probably pierce metal, not only will you die but your head will not exist anymore, or atleast it wont look like anything that once lived
>>
>>29369630
>>29369675
No open casket for u
>>
>>29369675
Well that's a relief. I only ask because I saw a thread of /gif/ of people offing themselves, and some of the people botched it. It did not look fun.
>>
>>29369675
>>29369685
Shit, second question while I've got you guys, is there anywhere in particular I should aim? Or will just sticking the barrel against the roof of my mouth get the job done?
>>
>>29369737
People allways recomend aiming there so i guess thats the safe way to do it, chances of survival are lottery tier, with no divine intervention or defective ammo you are dead 100%
>>
>>29369630
Use #4 buck or bigger (smaller number). That guy dick Cheney shot with birdshot lived and that was at pretty close range. You're gonna be in agony and riddled with dozens of little pellets in your flesh before you die IF you even die.
>>
guns are a shitty way to go because you could pretty easily survive and get permanent brain damage

op do you want to talk or something because even if you feel like nobody cares, I do at least and this is coming from a person who's been there before: it's shitty.
>>
>>29369782
Shit, for real? Alright I'll see what I can do.
>>
Death by something like C4 seems like it would be a blast.
>>
>>29370306
brick of C4 stuck to your head would definetly do the trick
>>
>>29370435

Hell, even a suicide vest would be better. Blow up some normalfags while you're at it.
>>
>>29368918
Guns apart from shotguns with buck are unreliable for suicide

go with helium as per >>29369122
or even hang yourself

pistols, even rifles can leave you bleeding out slowly or A PERMANENT VEGETABLE due to their nature of creating a single fairly small hole

USE A SHOTGUN WITH BUCKSHOT IF YOU GO FOR A GUN SUICIDE
OTHERWISE HELIUM
>>
>>29369856
M8, you want some 00 buckshot, that will vaporize your skull
>>
>>29369382

>DO NOT put the gun in your mouth and pull the trigger, you will miss your brain entirely and be in a lot of pain.

Don't listen to this retard. Putting the barrel in your mouth secures it and prevents flinching. Watch the Budd Dwyer video on youtube
>>
>>29371608
>>29369782
Wrong. When it's a contact shot, the size of the pellets make little to no difference because they don't even have time to spread, plus the whole discharge is dumped on you, not just the projectiles.

Basically, it's an ounce of lead tight enough and producing more than enough energy to blow one's brain out of their skull. But I would still feel more confident with buckshot or a slug
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.