[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>with family at the supermarket >they pay for my food since
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: Pepe_7b18bd_5547401.jpg (49 KB, 780x780) Image search: [Google]
Pepe_7b18bd_5547401.jpg
49 KB, 780x780
>with family at the supermarket
>they pay for my food since I am busy with university
>when I buy few products they pick on me
>"why don't you get that too?"
>"do you have a problem with that food now?"
>"what, you don't like that anymore?"
>when I take the products they say I should, they say nothing
>actually they say nothing until we get home
>when they are talking at phone near me, they ramble to them about their life problems
>"anon wants too much food"
>"he can't stop putting products in the cart"
>if I explain what they told me earlier, they either avoid answering, change the subject or pretend to have forgotten
>if I try to buy few products again, they complain again

This fucking looks like a form of emotional abuse.

How to stop this?

P.S.: I live in a shit country. We have job problems, housing problems, weak social support.

So suggestions like moving is out of the question.
>>
>>29367714
>mom tells me she will unload dishwasher and do dishes.
>next day tells at me for not doing it.
This isn't the only thing
>>
>>29367714
Stop loading your food cart with unnecessary crap?
>>
>>29367820
I have literally said in the OP that they complain if I do this.
>>
>>29367848
Well your story is poorly written 2bh
>>
>>29367714

Get a job and move out ya damn faggot
>>
>>29367863
>>when I buy few products they pick on me
>when I buy few products they pick on me

Very legible.
>>
File: 1464914538756.jpg (29 KB, 412x430) Image search: [Google]
1464914538756.jpg
29 KB, 412x430
>>29367714
Just buy a bottle of bleach and when they ask say its for your suicide attempt later tonight

after that kill yourself with the bleach and leave a note saying you did it due to them being annoying cunts
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 250x187) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 250x187
>>29367714
I would have liked fhis story better if it had had Stanmo Fellipe
>>
Your parents are paying for your food and youre crying about it? My god be grateful or better yet support yourself
>>
>>29368294
economy doesnt allow him
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.