[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>spent my whole life thinking I'm an intelligent underachiever
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: Super_sad_pepe.jpg (98 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
Super_sad_pepe.jpg
98 KB, 640x640
>spent my whole life thinking I'm an intelligent underachiever
>tfw when you grow up and realize you are simply stupid and talentless.
>>
You must be glad that iq is largely a meme, then.
>>
>>29366824
IQ is useless.Talent and ability can only be measured by competing with other people. If you are among the best, everyone likes you, and if you are average or bad, eveyone hates you.
>>
>>29366749
Come on anon. You do not want to be intelligent, you wanna be witty or funny instead. You are that right? R-right?
>>
>tfw you realize it's okay for now, maybe
>>
>>29366864
talent doesn't really exist, only to an extent. Some are naturally better at some things than others, but no one's an initial God at something.
>>
>>29366928
With the exception of truly athletically gifted people.
>>
>>29367035
True, but chads for example aren't just born fit as fuck, they are to a degree but effort and hard work is the primary.
>>
>score well on standardized tests
>cannot focus enough to complete homework or projects
>life is ruined from bad grades
>everyone said I was smart
>I guess not
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.