[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are girls so damn difficult
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8
File: 2016_05_08_23.02.32.png (486 KB, 480x854) Image search: [Google]
2016_05_08_23.02.32.png
486 KB, 480x854
This girl is so damn hard to fucking read. She writes my name on her arm

I invite her to events and parties I do and she turns them down. Yet at the same time asks me to hang out with her friends. We take photos together as if we're a couple but she never fucking just gives me bf status.

Ive confessed to her, willing to accept her flaws of being a smoker and anemic even her past with having 11 ex-boyfriends. But still its as if im just orbiting in friendzone field.

I know she likes me but what is stopping her from just coming flat out to say it.

We talk EVERY NIGHT before bed, I know her family and sisters. Literally just date me and make it official.

Seriously its getting on my nerves
>>
>Jaquan....

Don't worry, you'll be dead by 25 anyway.
>>
>>29366478
>Literally just date me and make it official.
she obviously doesn't want to, anon

Writing Shaniquaman Brown on your wrist in snapchat takes a lot less effort than making someone your bf and is probably more fun for her. Enjoy the flirts
>>
File: 1311626491256.jpg (56 KB, 337x367) Image search: [Google]
1311626491256.jpg
56 KB, 337x367
>But still its as if im just orbiting in friendzone field

That is 100% what's happening. If a girl is acting as if she is interested but not responding to your advances, you are an orbiter. She is using you as an ego boost or a backup. Move on.
>>
>>29366608
Im praying to god this isnt the case. I really fucking love her. I fucking need her, moving on is an option but my god move onto who?!

I may be just being used as a damn toy for her entertainment. That reality really hurts, I just want to fucking date her so badly.

Ive been the perfect boyfriend in all my passed relationships and theyve ended cause the girls got fed up or just left me.

I respect them, spend on them, treat them like queens cause theyre my girl and I never get any of it back. I just want to cry at how much of a sap I am for expecting a woman to actuakly care.
>>
>>29366768
Have you guys ever kissed?
A good play if you haven't is get really drunk while watching a movie; if she's up for Netflix and wine she'd be up for a good mack
>>
>>29366478
>Jaquan

You're a nigger.
Explains everything.
>>
>>29366849
We kiss all the time...on her cheek. I want to snag a lip kiss but if she rejects it. That may be the final nail in my coffin and I may just lose my mind.
>>
File: 1437576245155.jpg (24 KB, 399x388) Image search: [Google]
1437576245155.jpg
24 KB, 399x388
>>29366478
>a smoker and anemic even her past with having 11 ex-boyfriends
wha....what the fuck anon
i would rather kill meself
>>
>Ive confessed to her
Stopped reading right there. When will you retards learn that life is not an anime?
>>
>>29366908
I AM JUST REALLY DESPERATE OK, AND SHE GIVES ME ATTENTION EVEN IF ITS A LITTLE BIT
>>
Ur the man, dawg, you have to make a move and if she isn't into it let her go as a friend. You don't need a girl you want to fuck as a 'friend' and she' a bitch for stringing it along
>>
>>29366930
YOU FUCKING KEK
YOU ARE LITERALLY FALLING FOR THE MEME

For the sake of all decent men out there. STOP
>>
>>29366478
She obviously wants to see if she can do better before committing to you.
She thinks "I'd probably be fine with him but is he the best I can do?"
Or
"This guy would be fun to settle around with but I want to mess around with more guys before that"
>>
>>29366951
Why do I have to make the next move? Im not alpha. Im beta with a slice of delta. Meaning i will do strong bold moves but only if i see its in at least 70% probability of working or better. I cant read her
>>
File: 1459142321189.gif (435 KB, 288x297) Image search: [Google]
1459142321189.gif
435 KB, 288x297
>>29366894
>Mfw all this happened to me once

Be touchy whit her anon, I did that and got to smack her tits and grab her ass, just step it up and take dominance
>>
>>29367007
>I cant read her

U and eveyrone else. Yes you have to make the move becuase you are the guy and she is a pathetic woman who is more terrified of losing face than you. No guts no glory/ You really expect her to make a move? It never happens, ever. So start early
>>
File: il_340x270.789666120_53lj.jpg (42 KB, 340x270) Image search: [Google]
il_340x270.789666120_53lj.jpg
42 KB, 340x270
>>29366478
I have a job that requires me to engage relatively high up professionals in 20-30 min conversations that they see the need to take part in but don't have the time for and very much don't want to have.

It feels so good to have that power over them, to feel them hate you for catching them on this. They want not to but they have to. You feel them squirm. At first I felt bad but now it's such a sense of peace to own them and hurt them in this way. Seriously it's like being on benzos, you just relax and feel comfort.

I imagine that's what pretty girls feel with their orbiters.
>>
>skyping with my crush
>she randomly says"marry"
>i say w-what
>n-nothing anon

man that was weird and felt great t bh
>>
>>29366478
>11 ex-boyfriends
And you wanna gf her why...?
>>
>I ask her to events and parties she turns me down
>asks me to hang out with her freinds
She just doesn't like going to large events with strangers and prefers to hang out with her own freinds
>11 ex-boyfriends
OP that's not a lot

Ask her out to a place where she'll feel comfortable OP
>>
>>29367051
>>29367018

Just called her cause I have a painting event today I wanted to take her to. She said she'd tell me in EXACTLY 30 MINUTES wtf does that even mean? And i suppose to call her if she doesnt respond back. Seriously this is some next level delusion.

I have to be dominant and show her im no fucking suck up. Itll be hard cause im not that kinda alpha but by god thank you fellow robots
>>
>>29367136
>OP that's not a lot
>>
File: 1432724756686.jpg (7 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
1432724756686.jpg
7 KB, 250x241
>>29367141

it means she'll tell you if she can make it in 30 minutes and if she forgets to tell you then you should call her and remind her. are you fucking retarded or what? why are you reading into this?
>>
>>29367141
She'll tell you after Chad is done pounding her vagine
>>
>>29367141
Yes call her in like 35-40 mins so you don't look desperate and ask her if she wants to go if she declines don't make a big deal out of it
>>
>>29367124
Honestly...i dont know anymore. I just want to have someone love me.
>>
File: baseball.jpg (121 KB, 1102x720) Image search: [Google]
baseball.jpg
121 KB, 1102x720
>>29366930
>I AM JUST REALLY DESPERATE OK, AND SHE GIVES ME ATTENTION EVEN IF ITS A LITTLE BIT

I can sympathize with this, anon. Sorry I was mean before. But you gotta give up the delusions about dating and shit and you'll enjoy this little attention you are getting much more, trust me on that one.
>>
>>29367136
Yeah but 11 for a girl is 33.
>>
>>29366478
I agree with the others, you are her orbiter and ego booster. You are her backup. She probably cares about you, enjoys talking with you, and is scared of losing you, but at the same time she thinks you're easy to control and that she can do better than you.
What you must do is tell her DIRECTLY that you're done with her bullshit. You have to confess to her one last time. Tell her you're going to move on if she doesn't even TRY being your girlfriend. Tell her the truth that she's fucking poison and that if she's not even going to try, you're going to stay well away from her. That should be an effective wake up call. If she actually has feelings for you, she'll realize how heartless she was and will agree to try out the relationship. If she doesn't, you have to move on, try to erase her from your life, and accept the fact that you two won't work out. As I'm sure you've heard, the best way to escape a oneitis is to distance yourself from her.
That is my advice. Good luck anon.
>>
>>29367853
Yeah she never responded at the time she made and above that when i called she isnt answering.

Ill follow your advice. Its really fucking pathetic women are like this.
>>
>>29367141
Dude fuck her, seriously. Don't call her back.
>>
>>29366894
Just Netflix and chill with a bit of wine and pizza, and just snuggle. Then at some point, look into her eyes, and if she looks back into yours, or if she looks at you lips (if she looks at your lips when you're close and facing each other she wants you bad). Then go in for the kiss, I promise it will work
>>
>>29368410
Good method to see if she's attracted but it won't solve anon's problem. She might want to kiss but that doesn't mean she wants the relationship.
>>
Post a pic of her and a pic of you and we can let you know if you've got a chance. Plus your charisma stats out of 10
>>
>>29368410
I wish this would help me but even this seems out of the cards
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.