[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't you just stop being mentally ill? It's not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: annoyed.jpg (86 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
annoyed.jpg
86 KB, 1280x720
Why don't you just stop being mentally ill? It's not that hard. Also your diagnos is probably not that bad. This is how the world works, don't like it, leave it. Just don't be a burden for your parents.

less complaning and more doing.
>>
I'll do you qt anime
>>
File: 9 Yukko.jpg (20 KB, 280x267) Image search: [Google]
9 Yukko.jpg
20 KB, 280x267
>>29366433
use your willpoweroni to get rid of your autismoraviolli senpai
>>
I can't really stop myself from being bipolar, dude. I wish I could. I spend every day wishing I could, despite 11 years of therapy all I can do is manage it, not get over it.
>>
>>29366433
Why don't you stop being a retard? Oh wait it is really hard for you cuz you were "born that way".

I feel so sorry for you that you'll have to live with retardation.
>>
>>29366433
You can't be severelly retarded if you know how to use a computer.
>>
>>29366585
why don't you just stop being salty?

Oh wait, I forgot, you're a salty autistic fuck who considers self-improvement an offensive concept and gets triggered by (obviously partly ironical) posts hinting at it.
>>
I agree with you, OP.

People tend to define themselves by their illnesses and play the victim way too much
>>
>>29366433
God damnit anime pics piss me off so hard, especially when accompanied by self-righteous "life advice" where people think they can practically tell you what to do

I don't know why but this combo makes me rage
Maybe that's the root of my mental illness
>>
>>29366634
Yes you took the bait. I love it.
>>
>>29366433
>Why don't you just stop being mentally ill?
How?
>>
>>29367022
bee yourself to be unironically honest senpai
>>
>>29367042
But that changes nothing.
>>
>>29367064
ths is how the world works :^) don't like it leave it kiddo
>>
File: 1459138201724.jpg (99 KB, 1229x846) Image search: [Google]
1459138201724.jpg
99 KB, 1229x846
>>29366433
If I could turn off the hallucinations and delusions I would
>>
>>29366433
>le "just beeeee urself, try harder anon xDDDDD" meme

marvellous.
>>
Thanks op it worked for me. Now I have a gf, job, and am as happy as a bee
>>
>>29367522
OP didn't tell you to be yourself- he said the exact opposite of that which is why it's actually good advice and why everyone went apeshit
>>
>>29367649
Or everyone went apeshit because its a bait thread, and robots cant not reply to ones
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.