[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what are your honest thoughts on white privilege, social justice,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5
File: White-Privilege-AMEX.jpg (139 KB, 600x373) Image search: [Google]
White-Privilege-AMEX.jpg
139 KB, 600x373
what are your honest thoughts on white privilege, social justice, affirmative action and all that stuff?
Please at least *try* to keep it low-memes.

I personally think that non-whites do get discriminated against on a daily basis. I mean I feel way better surrounded by white people who speak my language that I do when I'm alone with a bunch of ooga boogas in the subway late at night or something. I'm not quite sure if that qualifies as discrimation already.
>>
>>29366255
White people should be privileged in their own country, I live in Europe and my people have lived here for thousands of years. We have foreigners imported by the hundreds of thousands, commit crimes, and if you criticise them publicly you can be socially ostracised or even jailed.

Tell me again how I am """""""privileged"""""""
>>
>>29366287
fellow eurofag here, I feel you

as I said I feel better and safer around whites and there's probably a reason for that. Personally, I've never had a bad experience with a non-white but that's just because I live in a very wealthy city where crime is almost non-existant
>>
>>29366255
Meh. It's not universal. I'm from Ukraine but live in California. I certainly don't call the people in Ukraine privileged.
>inb4 slabs aren't white
>>
File: facebook.png (19 KB, 778x283) Image search: [Google]
facebook.png
19 KB, 778x283
>>29366287

Pic related -- I was blocked for 30 days from posting on FB because the truth hurts.
>>
>>29366255
>white privilege
A terribly coined buzzword for a wide range of phenomena which could be analysed through historical or sociological research, highly focused on context.

But generally, I think skin-color determines some minute aspects of life (bias at work in some communities, for example), but not major ones which are determined by the place you live and the social class you belong to.

>social justice
Both "society" and "justice" are two very complex terms from two very different disciplines- sociology and philosophy/ethics. Naturally, the only field in which they can be used together is- politics.

Personally I have no idea what exactly this buzzword refers to and neither do its proponents, but I suppose it's about some form of distribution (of money and privilege) as this is the oldest philosophical concept of justice (Plato, Aristotle). I believe money and privilege should be distributed with at least some correcting factor of "justice" in mind rather than just left to society or the economy to sort it out and in this sense I am a bit of a supporter of the idea outside of its buzzword meanings.

> affirmative action

Considered a form of discrimination by:
dictionaries
definitions
a lot of more critical leftists
the majority population

Considered a good thing by:
politicians wanting minority votes
>>
File: 1466245380056.gif (2 MB, 360x200) Image search: [Google]
1466245380056.gif
2 MB, 360x200
>>29366255
Its hella gay
>>
>>29366287
>Tell me again how I am """""""privileged"""""""
Your post reeks of nepotism.
>My grandpappy was here first!
>Everyone who isn't from my tribe is responsible for crimes!
>>
>>29366255
It's true whites are privileged in white countries, yes. Why would we treat a non-white blow-in as equal in our country?
>>
Both whites and minorities have privilege in different ways. Think affirmative action vs. people that are actually racist. However, the issue with this is that actual racist acts are becoming much less common, while affirmative action stays in place. Even worse, now it is racist to state statistics/facts about minorities. Ignoring these only makes it harder for them to progress.
>>
I think the vast majority of the african american community are whiny and entitled. If they're not ignoring some horrible issue within their own community they're blaming it on white people. Being black in america, regardless of class, sets you up with many things for life, all that is asked of them is modest amount of effort, and instead of putting in that effort most of them are eaten alive by their own toxic community and act as life long leeches on the welfare system.
>>
>>29366255
There's some alright stuff, but there's also loads of bad stuff, you know what I'm sayin'? I think their concepts make some sense but they take it too far sometimes.
>>
there is no white privilege. niggers are just entitled and uppity.

if black lives matter, maybe black people should stop killing each other? cops treat you people like shit because you treat them like shit
>>
Well ofcourse whites will live somewhat easier lives (on average) in THEIR OWN COUNTRIES

The same way a Japanese person probably lives an easier life in Japan than a white person in Japan

If minorities don't like it then they should fuck off
>>
>>29366526
Basically this. Poor black people very much have an issue with crime and drugs- often leaving children with fathers in jail and mothers on welfare.
Middle class black people seem to be stuck in between. I know a lot of them that have fathers that aren't around at the least. Usually they end up either okay, sort of alienating themselves from other non-middle class black people, or live a life of crime like their fathers.
Rich black people piss me off the most. If your family has millions of dollars, white people aren't oppressing you. You just want attention. You think you're entilted for white people to bow down to you for things that happened a long time ago. It's infuriating.
>>
>>29366440
No shit you fucking fool, tell me why again should foreigners who don't give a fuck about our culture can come here and shit the place up when we've been living here for thousands of years? We worked the soil, we fought the wars, we built the empires and brought in the democracy. I'm so sick of this individualist cancer ideology. I'm proud of my tribe, fuck you.
>>
want to know how shitty niggers are at living? european immigrants (italians, irish, swedish, german, etc) came here poor as fucking shit, were exploited as cheap labor, but despite that they have all raised up socially and they are mostly middle class now.

niggers have barely changed since they were brought here
>>
>>29366602
>we
god goy desuuuuu
>>
Only thing that exists is economic privilege. Everything else is other people's biases that positively or negatively impact you.
>>
>>29366652
Nice shitpost, didn't expect much else. You realise the globalist elites benefit from an individualist culture where we do not value each other? Believing in the collective whole is the opposite of a "good goy".
>>
>>29366635
I think white privilege is bullshit but it's dumb to think blacks ever had the chance at assimilating the same way European immigrants did. Still, if they had an ounce of ability in working together their social positions could be greatly improved.
>>
>>29366602
Now you know why blacks are still pissed about the whole slavery deal.
>>
>>29366635
The ones that got to stay in their homeland haven't changed much either. Even as the europeans and chinese try to drag them kicking and screaming into the modern world.
>>
>>29366727
They're very welcome to go back to their homeland and complain all they want.
>>
>>29366659
If you dont belong yo your country master race prepare to be oppressed.
>>
>ITT: People who haven't done fuck all in their lives put down other races whilst piggy-backing on the achievements of others because they share a common trait
>>
>>29366255
As an Asian, fuck all the other lazy ass minorities who wants shit handed to them
We get all the disadvantages of being a minority but none of the advantages, and get to where we are with actual hard work
That's why we're never represented when it comes to social justice, because we disprove their arguments in pretty much every facet imaginable
>>
>>29366775
>i am superior to everyone ITT: the post
>>
>>29366789
Pretty much, I just came here to laugh at all the ignorant /pol/ shit.
>>
Black people have to whine and point fingers for their races collective state of perpetual failure, because they know, just like everybody else knows, that they simply just aren't up to par, they can't hack it. So they throw tantrums and steal history and have things handed to them and all of the other races just have to bear it, because it's not nice to pick on the retarded kid in the class.
>>
>>29366874
>all of the other races just have to bear it

No, just the whites. I wonder when whiny blacks will begin to realize their best chance at success is keeping the white population high because hispanics, arabs, and asians sure as fuck won't tolerate their bullshit.
>>
File: 1426824585813.jpg (3 KB, 124x104) Image search: [Google]
1426824585813.jpg
3 KB, 124x104
WHY DO I FEEL LIKE A FUCKING MINORITY IN MY OWN GODDAMN COUNTRY HOLY FUCK
>>
File: Consider the following.gif (23 KB, 301x200) Image search: [Google]
Consider the following.gif
23 KB, 301x200
"White privilege" exists, but not in the way most think it does.

Whites are universally the most sought after race by all nonwhites. If you are Asian and beta, you're hopeless. If you are Indian and beta, you're hopeless. If you are Hispanic and beta, you're hopeless. But if you're white and beta, while you may not have great chances of entering a relationship, you're still more desirable than someone else, all other factors equal, of a different race. People here spam le BBC memes and that's not reflective of reality at all, 95% of white women dislike black men not just because of what it implies socially but because they're simply not attracted to their distinct facial features, only trailer trash and landwhales like black men, and even then, it's just Tyrone. Asian men are cucked en masse, Asian women pretty much exclusively want whites when available. It's rare for me to see a young adult couple of two Asians, almost all the time I see an Asian couple, it's an Asian female with a white male.

Obviously, as this board proves, if you're white you're not guaranteed a gf. But you do have some sort of chance greater than a nonwhite who is just as beta.
>>
>>29366635
White guys didn't face discrimination tho
>>
>>29367288
>What is a Kraut
>What is a Greaser
>What is a Potato

like fuck whites weren't discriminated against. People HATED the Irish back then and they didn't let them forget it
>>
>>29366255
minorities get treated differently everywhere, its nature. you cant change it anymore than you can teach a polar bear not to eat seals
>>
Men have less rights because they get the most pleasureable parts of their penises ablated at birth, MAINLY BECAUSE WOMEN PREFER CUT COCKS

THIS IS THE EPITOME OF MODERN FEMINISM

THE ULTIMATE EMASCULATION

LITERAL KEKOLDRY

this alone nullifies all feminism.
>>
>>29367288
bait/10

ggc
>>
>>29367885
This.
Men are treated like subhumam.

Meanwhile, things like it's cleaner and last longer are being told to keep the subhumans in line.
>>
>>29367288
as a white person thats had to live in poor minority areas most of my life ive faced far more hardships than """""""""opressed"""""""""" black sjws from suburbs in vermont
>>
>>29367288
chinks, japs and viets got discriminated to hell and back

chinks in australia were discriminated against so bad it took a series of laws to end the racism

chinks are now middle class here and you see a ton in the richer private schools
>>
The reason all social justice demonizes white men specifically is because whites have the most financial power in the west second to white women, and you can't attack white women since they're oppressed victims according to feminism.
Whenever you want to know why an SJW attacks something and not another thing, always follow the money.
Also I refuse to reduce the memes. YOURE FUCKING A WHITE MALE!
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.