[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
early to rise
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 2
File: offp.png (68 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
offp.png
68 KB, 250x250
>up at 5:30
>nearby trail is empty, have it all to myself
>go for a nice run in peace
>it's cool out, sun is rising
>/comfy/ as fuck
Why don't you all fix your sleep schedules and enjoy the morning? You weren't out partying last night, you don't need to stay up until 3AM shitposting.
>>
>>29366105
Fuck you you're not my real dad!
>>
>>29366136
Get your sleep sonny no more arguing
>>
>>29366105
I wake up around 6:00 every morning, you definitely have the right idea OP

>less traffic, less noise pollution
>not blazing hot in the early morning sun
>the people around you who are awake are generally /fit/, active people. Fatasses sleep in, its a fact
>breakfast places aren't filled yet, just a few kind old people to keep you company
>coffee tastes better, running and exercise in general feels better
>know for a FACT that the rest of the day is going to be productive, considering you already got most of the hard stuff done early

Wew. I'm sitting at my computer now at 8:45, enjoying my first cup of coffee. Already ran, picked up groceries at wal mart, and had a nice breakfast at Village Inn.
>>
I wake at 5 every morning, its god tier m8
>>
>>29366105
Unfortantly I have to take anti-psychotics and they make waking up early impossible. Sad.jpg
>>
>every takes this advice
>News reports: Why are the worlds autists suddenly waking up so early?
>>
>>29366290
>the rest of the day is going to be productive
>I'm sitting at my computer
"productively" leveling your paladin?
>>
>>29366341
I'm productively shitposting until 11, at which point I'll be picking up my cousin from the airport and going to the park. Nothing wrong with a little downtime anon, maybe you should stop projecting
>>
>>29366105
I've also started doing this
Get up at 5:45, dress and stretches leave at 6 and run 10km in total. taking me down the coast then around the town.

I cycle what I do in the morning right now it's Running , Cycling and Open water swimming (on days off) I also need to invest in a wet suit so I can swim early in the morning instead of waiting till mid day or so when it's a bit warmer.

I feel great after runs etc and enjoy having breakfast at 7:30. Plus it helps my weight loss goals too.
>>
>>29366105
Seriously. Saturday morning is the perfect time for robots.
>Wagies are desperately trying to recover a week's worth of lost sleep
>Chads/Stacies are recovering from a night of drinking, drugs and fucking each other
>Solitary and comfy
>>
>>29366105
I fucking go to sleep at that time on the weekends.
>>
File: 1465620029793.jpg (13 KB, 196x178) Image search: [Google]
1465620029793.jpg
13 KB, 196x178
>june
>it's cool out
>>
Why do neckbeard' hate sunlight?
>>
>>29366463
Were you out with friends, or fucking around in your room? If the former, my post was addressed to robots because this is a robot board, GTFO normie.
>>
>>29366514
Not him, but I don't know of any normies who stay up until the crack of dawn. Normies tend to get home around 2:30-3:30, depending on if they got food after the bars or not

>t. roommate of normie
>>
>>29366540
Bars don't close here until 4am.
>>
>>29366619
What the fuck. Where do you live?
>>
>>29366442
I live nearby nightclubs, when I wake up early saturday/sunday morning I can see drunk normies filtering out drunk. It's a strange atmosphere, but I like it
>>
>>29366332
This literally sounds like a 5 year old's attempt at a joke
>>
>>29366628
Nyc fampai
>>
>>29366490
I've been trying to decipher this combination of words and reaction image, but I'm struggling.
>>
>>29366105
mostly because of bears
>>
>go to bed around 4-5am every day
>birds and the sun fuck up my sleep so always tired
>everything is closed at night so cant go anywhere

how to fix this?
>>
>>29366814
I recommend a brain
>>
>>29366814
Neckbeards think anything over 70 degrees is sweltering.
>>
>>29366841
Maybe try a schedule? Smh
>>
>Got up at 6 am today
>Drove out to get some breakfast
>My usual sleep schedule was sleeping around this time and waking up at night
>It actually feels great
>>
>>29366841
Had this issue for about 2 months after I had quit my night job. It took a week to get everything back to normal, and I was miserable the entire week, but yeah its definitely worth it.

>instead of going to sleep at 4-5am, just stay up
>make a pot of coffee, or go buy some 5-hour energy drinks
>have one cup of coffee every hour and a half
>skip breakfast (or dinner, in your case), and wait until lunch to eat
Once you're done eating, you're going to feel exhausted. I recommend leaving the house, maybe going for a walk around the block
>keep drinking coffee, listening to loud music, and trying to distract yourself as best as you can
>as soon as its getting dark, go ahead and sleep. I'd say around 6:30-7:00
Rinse and repeat until you start going to sleep later, try to aim for 9:00 PM and waking up at 5:00 AM
>>
>>29366841
A little bit at a time. Start going to bed a little bit earlier, and once you've started getting 8+ hours each night, start setting an alarm, earlier and earlier while going to bed earlier. I'm bullshitting, I've never had to fix a sleep schedule like that but this seems to make sense.
>>
>>29366927
I'm skinny as fuck and think anything over 75 is sweltering. Fuck you niggers, I want it to be cold all year.
>>
>>29367071
At least where I'm at, it's mid-60s at that time of morning. It's hot and humid now but I'm safely inside.
>>
Why do you guys hate the sun? It's truly backwards.
>>
>>29367215
I'll fucking bite you
>>
>>29367237
Are you some kind of rabid neckbeard werewolf?
>>
>>29367253
*ggrrrr SNRRRARRARRRARRRR*
>>
>>29367253
Listen faggot, you don't want to get tangled up with a guy like me. I'm doing you a favor now but who knows what could happen if I get off my proverbial leash
>>
>>29366619
Fuck man, bars in my city don't close until 6am or later. It was fun pretending to be a normie for a while.
>>
>>29366105
>tfw I always stay up until 3am because I'm bulking and can't eat at work
>>
>>29366105
>>29366290
what time do you guys go to sleep? is 10:30-11:00 ok?
>>
>>29366105
>stay up until 3AM shitposting
Was up til 7, faggot
>>
I would actually love to, whenever I wake up early (which is usually after I drink a lot, weirdly) I feel pretty good and productive. But usually I can't go to sleep before 2 AM, even if I had no sleep the night before. Help me mates.
>>
>>29366510
I don't know man why don't you tell us
>>
>>29366490
if you went out in the early morning it'd still be cool from nighttime, you derp, thus the OP's point.
>>
It doesn't matter what time I wake up, I can't motivate myself to actually get up unless I'm forced to.
>>
>>29367715
9:30 on work nights, 11:00 on my days off. I used to stay up later, but I got bored with vidya
>>
>>29367487
You need to stay up late to eat food?
>>
>>29367900
>you derp
I agree with you, but you should still probably get out
>>
I do this but lately I have been sleeping through my alarm and sleeping 14 hours a day and feeling like complete shit. I've always had the problem where I sleep until something wakes me up or its been 12-18 hours but my alarm used to work good enough. I was even late to work a couple times in the last month and while I have an amazing manager I don't want to put him in an awkward position.

Any advice in something to wake me up that isn't too loud? My neighbors are dicks and would get me kicked out since their uncle owns the place.
>>
>>29370822
1. get burner phone
2. set alarm on it with vibration on it
3. shove up ass when going to sleep
>>
>>29366841
>as soon as its getting dark, go ahead and sleep. I'd say around 6:30-7:00

he'll be up by midnight, unable to sleep again until 5 in the morning

some people are just night owls m8
>>
>>29366963
>>29371075

yhbm44sbcywno
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.