[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does one go about making an internet friend?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1415596143299.gif (25 KB, 214x255) Image search: [Google]
1415596143299.gif
25 KB, 214x255
How does one go about making an internet friend?
>>
Why does nobody acknowledge my existence?!
>>
>>29366054
Get a steam.accoint, find a multiplayer knline game you like, meet some folks send friend reqiests to everuone you play with. Eventually you will get messages asking fkr you to play a game. Get one you can play with for a few hours non stop, and give them a little gift (optional). ask them when they can play again, repeat.
>>
Ill b ur Internet friendo
>>
>>29366054
Fuck off. Just try to get one on a stats thread, you sperg.
>>
>>29366842
>add someone
>chat for 5 minutes
>ask about their boipussy
>they never talk to me again

every time
>>
>>29366900
I dont see where you are going wrong
>>
Play FFXIV
Go to the FFXIV guild reddit
Ask for an invite to a casual reddit
Join their discord server and become buddies
>>
Everywhere on the internet? It's all about initializing talking with someone. You can't just wait for someone to start talking to you, or send you a friend request.
But some good places to meet people

>Steam/PSN/XBL/etc gaming services
Vidya bros are the best bros. Some of the best online friends I have met was from playing vidya. Just send a request to someone that looks cool, and start chatting away. 9/10 chance they will be cool.
>Omegle
If your not camera shy, then I guess this is a good place. Just expect a lot of shit from random people until you meet someone actually nice
>/soc/
A normie cesspool, but if your desperate you can try here. Just expect lots of people to ignore you. This should be a last resort, this is a really shitty place to make friends.
>MMO's
kind of difficult since most people keep to themselves. But if you join the right guild you may meet some cool people

At least these are the places where I've met some decent people. Just don't look for a relationship in any of these places. You should know that women are shit conversationalists, and are rare in all these places.
>>
>>29366176
Witnessed
gfsggergegergegeg
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.