[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>finally get a gf several months ago >as time goes on,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: 1465095381847.jpg (9 KB, 213x255) Image search: [Google]
1465095381847.jpg
9 KB, 213x255
>finally get a gf several months ago
>as time goes on, realize she is literally insane
>has an emotional breakdown multiple times a week, which includes crying fits and sometimes running away
>sometimes she will just curl up in the fetal position and not talk for hours
>horrible moodswings
>otherwise is literally the perfect waifu

>it turns out she was raped

Never fall for the gf meme.
>>
Suggest she get over her trauma by reliving the experience with you playing the role of the rapist.
>>
File: 1452014875638s.jpg (7 KB, 249x243) Image search: [Google]
1452014875638s.jpg
7 KB, 249x243
>>29365987
is it not the dream of every robot to love the trauma out of their waifu with all their intimate potential they suppressed over the years of loneliness ?
>>
>>29365987
your fault for dating a non-virgin
>>
Engage in rough sex with her because that is her fetish.
>>
I believe you have snagged an Alfa widow
>>
>>29365987
Sheesh, I don't know how to break this to you, senpai, but I do believe your gf could be a...woman

You should check out if she has no wee-wee. Only then will we know for sure.
>>
Read taming of the shrew, should help you out
>>
>>29366115
>an Alfa widow

This desu senpai

She is going through the famous "stages of loss" towards the eventual realization that her self-worth is lower than her Chad ex bf had her believe.

The good news is she could eventually reach acceptance and come to terms with having a worthless beta bf.

The bad news is she could go into a relapse and set up a booty call with Chad. And being considered crazy by her worthless bf who is clueless about what she is obviously going through won't help your odds. You didn't tell her, but chances are you somehow sperged in front of her, revealing that you consider her mood-swings insane and lack any understanding of them. Prepare for the storm.
>>
>>29366115
This.

She probably wasn't raped btw. Most girls say that to get over an "abusive" Chad ex. Either that or she thinks you're repulsive and is faking rape PTSD as a buffer to keep you from touching her.

Either way, you should probably get a fleshlight instead.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1466186949243.jpg (49 KB, 960x719) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1466186949243.jpg
49 KB, 960x719
>>29366200

Apparently the rape occurred years ago and she's just not over it. I am very understanding to it all and comfort her constantly. I'm always there for her. It's just a bad feel all around, because I can mitigate the pain slightly but am otherwise powerless to help her with her demons. She's tried therapy and all they wanted to do was put her on loads of anti-depressants, which she tried, and they only exacerbated the issue. I'm not sure what other options exist.
>>
>>29366303

She is breddy much a nympho tbo familia. Sex isn't an issue.
>>
I had a suicidal gf in college

>meet qt short scene girl who wears eyeshadow and fishnet stockings and leather jackets and shit
>always wears super short jean skirts with black yoga pants underneath
>one of the cutest girls I've ever known
>met at a party, she left her group to join ours to go party-hopping, we ended up breaking off from the party and going back to my place
>we made out and fell asleep next to each other
>we hung out every day but she wouldn't put out, which I thought was weird
>one day I head over to her place and we start making out and she finally takes off her shirt
>scars and cut marks all over her upper arms
>takes off her skirt and it's the exact same story all over her upper thighs
>I thought it was weird but had sex with her anyway
>she was extremely passionate in her lovemaking
>one night we go to a concert together
>I could tell at the start of the night something was wrong, she just seemed pissed at everything and was looking to get in a fight with everyone in our group
>she gets kicked out of the concert for her behavior, she was literally shouting at people and hitting beer cups out of people's hands
>starts crying to me that she's going to kill herself and runs out of the concert by herself
>I'm freaking out because I took her word for it and actually thought she was going to commit suicide
>we try calling her all night, go to her apartment and her roommate says she never showed up
>spend the night going to ERs looking for her, thinking she cut her wrists and an ambulance found her
>the next morning she calls and lets me know she just went to a friend's house and was perplexed as to why I was so worried
>at that moment I realized all this fucking drama just wasn't worth it
>broke it off that day

never stick your dick in crazy
>>
>>29366342
Oh well that's fine then.

You really only have to worry if she starts getting violent. The rest you can ignore.
>>
>6/10 belly gf
>dated tyrone and he turned her into a single mom
>doesn't mind cooking and all that stuff, but when the subject is sex she constantly deflects
Should I give up hope and leave her?
>>
>>29366417
>>29365987
these stories really confuse me

these costs to date an insane girl seem to be laughable compared with crippling loneliness

these scenarios literally dont even scare me off a little bit

i would love to go through her bad phases as long as she is loyal
>>
>>29366417
how did she take it?

>>29368031
putting up with these complicated things just to have someone is surprisingly more depressing than being alone.

the way it comes off its like
>is this what i have to deal with for the rest of my life in order to not be alone?

that shit made me feel more alone than anything. but eventually you realize you dont have to have that
>>
>>29368098
i think i cannot grasp that without experiencing it personally but i would still not hesitate one second to date such a girl
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.