[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many dicks did she suck to afford that trip?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 1466170476040.png (295 KB, 1051x479) Image search: [Google]
1466170476040.png
295 KB, 1051x479
How many dicks did she suck to afford that trip?
>>
/cgl/ used to have sugardaddy generals before they got banned, most cosplayers are happy to be promiscuous or the play the pure waifu role in exchange for someone (or multiple men) to fund their hobby. It's a very depressing scene imo.
>>
>>29365928
guys would even pay to hear her just fart through skype. she could make so much easy money by doing literally nothing. i bet she could sell a picture of her belly for 100 dollars per guy.
>>
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 187x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 187x250
>>29365928
She sucked the one glorious penis from which all things flow

From Standy Phillips all things flow
>>
>>29365983
>implying anzu is degenerate enough to post on 4chan, let alone cgl
>>
>>29365983
/soc/ has them now. It's really sad because the guys there are proud to be sugar daddies and brag about it. While the girls want hundreds of dollars for nudes.
It was the most disgusting thread I've ever seen, and I browse /r9k/ daily.
>>
>>29366044
>anzu
>pure

she's a cunt
http://anzujaamu.tumblr.com/post/66607514409/have-you-had-do-you-have-a-boyfriend-c
>>
>>29366044
It's not 4chan exclusive, countless girls do it. It's big on reddit which everyone likes to think is our opposite.
>>
>>29366064
Reading comprehension: 0/10
>>
Anzu's done some horrible cosplays, don't get all the fans. Is it cause she's a turk?
>>
>>29365928

I think she must have sucked at least 50 and took it in the ass 5 times
>>
>>29366045
Just went to /soc/ for the first time since it was implemented.
Holy fuck, it's hard to believe a board filled with normalfags could be the most degenerate on the site.
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 340x565) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 340x565
>robot fags falling for a typical degenerate tumblr girl who is also a filthy turkroach

It's like you guys enjoy being shit on you stupid degenerate cucks.
>>
Does Anzu have an online store?
>>
>>29366126
She's gorgeous, obviously. Most female celebrities are shit at what they do. Attraction is often their only asset.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.