[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Last night I was texting girls to talk to me. One said what's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: 73625.jpg (8 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
73625.jpg
8 KB, 259x194
Last night I was texting girls to talk to me. One said what's up and another said did you mean to message me. I don't know where to go from here.

I'm just extremely lonely guys
>>
Don't force it.
>>
>>29365927
Relish the loneliness and learn to live with it. Going about your daily life is your only hope.
>>
File: 2016-06-18_10.28.26.jpg (2 MB, 1678x2981) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-18_10.28.26.jpg
2 MB, 1678x2981
Pic related

I sent the second from the bottom a message about how I liked her last year and how I blew it by not knowing how to text people very well and to text me if you want to happy hangout.
>>
File: 1361581530998.png (126 KB, 357x349) Image search: [Google]
1361581530998.png
126 KB, 357x349
>>29366074
Who is who in that picture
If it's you saying please talk to me, then what the fuck man
>>
>>29366091
The first two is their reply after I said "please talk to me". The rest is my reply. I regret saying "I can't fucking sleep"
>>
>>29366074

>not taking a screenshot
>actually taking a picture of your phone

L M A O
M
A
O
>>
>>29366199
You're right why am I autistic
>>
>he has people to text who aren't his parents
You're still doing really good mate, hold on to that, you might just make it
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.