[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
can you really ''''get'''''
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
can you really ''''get''''' talent
>>
what is some red supposed to mean
>>
>>29365903
talent is just a tiny jump start, practice beats talent and like you are going to play catch up to a talented guy he is going to play catch up to someone who started before he did.
There are thousands of everything and no matter what you will never be the best, there are stagnation pools where everyone gets stuck for longer and longer periods of time meaning that at some point you will spend much more time being as good as someone more talented or experienced than not
>>
>>29366071
Did you fart bro?
>>
File: skill time chart.png (10 KB, 518x673) Image search: [Google]
skill time chart.png
10 KB, 518x673
>>29366148
this explains it so you can finally stop complaining about lack of talent
>>
>>29366452
as you see the top one represents your concept of skills getting better over time while hte bottom one is actually how it works, as you see during the yellow circle you both havve the same skills, there are more yellow moments than not
>>
>>29365926
maybe the artist asked the player "what do I need more of?"
>>
>>29366452
Yeah, well, you're gay.
>>
>>29366486
Your underpants have more yellow moments than not.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.