[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So this girl just messaged me this morning and from our ongoing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: Pepe-The-Frog-Enough-27.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
Pepe-The-Frog-Enough-27.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
So this girl just messaged me this morning and from our ongoing conversation I only feel one thing:
Why are women nowadays so socially fucking retarded?

When you chat with them it's like they have never had a conversation before. They have no idea of how to keep a conversation going. They answer in smileys and expect you to keep everything flowing. Also their responses feels like they had to write it after sustaining torture in Abu Ghraib, even when they were the ones who started the chat? (I can understand if they get spammed by someone they are not interested in)

Is it like this for everyone?
>>
No. Only if she doesn't wanna talk to you
>>
>>29365889
Not for chad. Don't you understand? They aren't interested in you, at all.
>>
>>29365917
But she started the conversation? That is the conundrum.
>>
She's doing it on a purpose, a common tactic women employ when they don't want to talk to someone is be deliberately short and dense. If they're actually interested in talking to you they will usually risk being awkward to keep the conversation going.
>>
>>29365889
It means she doesn't want to talk to your beta ass
>>
>>29365943
You are the person she goes to when Chad isn't online. When they need their attention, they go to you, until Chad flocks on.
>>
>>29365889
>>29365913
>>29365917
>>29365947
>>29365948
there's a pretty clear consensus forming here OP

maybe you're the socially retarded one
>>
She's thinking about how small and stinky your penis probably, and actually, is.
>>
>>29365967
The one good answer in this cesspool of autistic faggots. Thanks.
>>
She's taking screenshots of your conversation and sending it to her friends and laughing at how pathetic 'men' are
>>
>>29365889
it's a common thing. don't put up with it
>>
>>29365992
the only good thing about that answer is that it's exactly what you wanted to hear.
we're the person you go to when girls aren't online. when you need your whining supported, you come to us, until girls flock on.
>>
File: 92 Yukko.jpg (24 KB, 300x314) Image search: [Google]
92 Yukko.jpg
24 KB, 300x314
>>29365913
>No. Only if she doesn't wanna talk to you

Thusly, to be honest, my droogs.

I've had both compelling unending conversations on a wide range of topics and what you described- socially retarded emoticon conversation-killer replies with the same girl. The difference wasn't her intelligence, but her attitude.

Has it really never occurred to you that it could be YOU and not every woman in the world?
Ah, kek, this is r9k
>>
>>29366012
Yea i just stopped answering and left her on read when it started to feel weird.

The question is why she even started writing in the first place.
>>
>>29366004
This too. She'll cut out the part where she said hi first and put it on her "STRAIGHT WHITE BOIZ ARE DUMB" tumblr
>>
>>29366042
Girls can't be alone with their thoughts and don't know solitude these days. When no one is talking to them they panic and just msg people. She probably messaged like 5 other guys and was giving equally shitty responses to all of them and just reaping the attention, or she was watching TV at the same time

basically she was just stuffing her face with media and content instead of just being alone for 30 minutes
>>
>>29366063
sounds like most posters on r9k, can't be alone with my thoughts for 5 minutes so I'll start shitposting and crying for attention
>>
>>29366089
It's an attention/validation seeking mindset that's common amongst the youth, but it's worse in women because they can actually get away with it. r9k guys with that same mindset have to settle for anonymous frog posters to get their attention
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.