[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how hated are you in your community? >no gf >publicly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1444900070306[1].png (46 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
1444900070306[1].png
46 KB, 640x400
how hated are you in your community?

>no gf
>publicly shame friends girflriends and they still stick around because im funny and smart
>made out with my friends gf on NYE and he went home mad, walking miles upon miles on the cold, snowy weather
>asked if i was gay couple of times
>betterlooking than all of my friends
>spat in a girls face after making out with her in a club
>hate women while my mother brings me food on the table, im a 24 year old NEET
>>
At my workplace I'm the guy who doesn't make contact and engage in dumb pleasantries.

If someone says hi to me I'll say hi back but not more than once in a fucking day
>>
>>29365804
not at all because i'm a ghost
>>
Disappeared when I was 14.

Is 7 years long enough for people to forget you? The bullying happened for at least 3 years.

I got 1 friend I talk with at my school, and I'll always have my family.
>>
Not real popular. Mainly because my neighbor let his dog shit in our yard after I told him repeatedly and got mad when he refused to clean it up so I picked it up with a shovel and walked to his house and left it on the hood of his new pick up truck.
>>
>>29365804
>fuck with girls until it get physical and attacks me
>"I was just playing" le smug look
>"God Stacy stop freaking out so much"
>>
>>29365804
>no gf
>everyone in my shitville thinks im the local druglord
>some roastie tried to pocket my phone, punched her in the face so hard i never saw her around again
>neet living with mommy
>>
People at my workplace seem to like me but think I'm a little weird because I'm very polite and don't really talk unless spoken to and then don't say much. It seems like the older people like me a lot more.
>>
>no gf
>make my parents pay rent in a different city while I make excuse to not get a job
>leave apartment once a week
>eye little girls in public
>run torrents on our community wifi at peak hours
>in four years of uni, literally not a single person initiated conversation with me on their own accord
>>
>>29366000
>>everyone in my shitville thinks im the local druglord
Elaborate OP
>>
File: 1466249947317.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
1466249947317.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>29365804
>no gf
>no friends
>got bullied from about age 6 to about age 14
>got rejected
>got isolated
>most teachers etc. who worked with me until age 13 hated me, which made school/kindergarten/etc. hell at times
>got more or less rejected by team at most jobs I've had
>possibly parents' unfavorite
>most people either ignore me on 4chan or give me negative (You)s
>>
>>29366903 >>29366903 >>29366903 >>29366903 >>29366903
Have some (You)s, friendo.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.