[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you do when you're sure you've found your soulmate,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4
File: FB_IMG_1463231597708.jpg (60 KB, 1080x1119) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1463231597708.jpg
60 KB, 1080x1119
What do you do when you're sure you've found your soulmate, she shares every one of your interests and kinks and is 100% down for you, but she's like a 4/10 and that's being generous
>>
>>29365581
Any hole is a goal man, if you're callous you can even just stick with her until you get a better offer
>>
>>29365581
There's no such thing as a soulmate. Her favorite things will change to Chad's as soon as he comes around
>>
File: image.jpg (9 KB, 83x125) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
9 KB, 83x125
>>29365581
I, Sramley Phillips, can't relate

Never had a bad hair day DESU
>>
File: image.jpg (216 KB, 1141x1557) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
216 KB, 1141x1557
>>29365933
True that, and here he comes
>>
>>29365933

Nah not this one, she's a clingy socially anxious mess who has no family whatsoever. It's almost like I went to the pound and got a pet who's into weed bondage and dark souls
>>
>>29366243
remove her hairdye by force
>>
File: potatoepepe.jpg (33 KB, 470x698) Image search: [Google]
potatoepepe.jpg
33 KB, 470x698
>>29365581

Its probably the best you can get op.

Most robots have unrealistic standards for finding a mate, which results in them being alone and complaining about how terrible women are.

In reality, its just selective elimination because these sad bunch of aspies are weakening the gene pool and should be eradicated.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.