[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello Robots you can call me J, my father works for a prominent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1459875491418.png (212 KB, 500x449) Image search: [Google]
1459875491418.png
212 KB, 500x449
Hello Robots you can call me J, my father works for a prominent Saudi cooperation and makes abnormally large amounts of money. I'm looking for some fembots or traps or even fellow robots that wouldn't mind giving up there lives in return for becoming my companion, I would cover the expenses to fly you out here and give you an annual allowance. If you are interested please fill in the application bellow:

>Age:
>Sex:
>Location:
>Sexual Experience (If Any):
>Interests
>Height:
>Physical Appearance (Out of 10):
>Boards you browse:
>>
>>29365479
HE'LL TAKE YOUR PASSPORT

WATCH OUT
>>
>>29365479
Are you Saudi / live in Saudi Arabia?
>>
>>29365641
I do not see how that is relevant.

I am going to be leaving this thread open for a few hours and come back to it. If I find that any applications suit what I am looking for I shall contact you directly.
>>
>>29365479

your Saudi Father will kill both you and the gay queer femboytrap faggot.
>>
You can't be muslim and gay, OP. Allah is going to make you burn.
>>
>>29365479

>>Age: 18
>>Sex: m
>>Location: germany
>>Sexual Experience (If Any): yes
>>Interests: science/technology/outdoors
>>Height: 6'
>>Physical Appearance (Out of 10): 8/10
>>Boards you browse: /fit/k/out/sci
>>
>>29365761
It's apparently allowed if the boys are young enough (Bacha bazi)
>>
>>29365713
>I am going to be leaving this thread open for a few hours

No. That's not how 4chan works.
>>
>>29365479
I live in Saudi, wanna meet? (I can prove it)
>>
>>29365479

>Age:
>Sex:
Male
>Location:
Australia
>Sexual Experience (If Any):
almost
>Interests
talking/history/islam
>Height:
6"3
>Physical Appearance (Out of 10):
>Boards you browse:
his, pol, lit, and r9k
>>
>>29365713

Mad shitskin detected

How's your thread going, Hakim?
>>
>>29365479
I don't want to be part of your ISIS sex slave harem.

I'm also a neckbeard, come to my country so we can play vidyia instead of me moving to you.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.