[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Write your suicide note
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6
File: 1444721784310.gif (51 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
1444721784310.gif
51 KB, 500x376
Write your suicide note
>>
Life was never for me. I was just wasting time, energy and space in the universe.

I never achieved what I wanted so what is the point of living? My only regret is I didnt off myself sooner.

Good day to whom this reaches
>>
I am sorry to my kids and my ex-girlfriend. I shouldn't have lost you but I did. I made some bad decisions in my time after you. I will always love all of you. You truly were my family.
>>
Should have bet on red
>>
CUT MY LlFE lN TWO PIECES
THlS IS MY LAST RESORT
>>
If you're reading this it finally worked, thank God.
>>
>>29364969
Would the user please enter an input. Choices remaining: 1.

a) Lose
b)Lose
c)Lose
d)Lose
e)Lose
f)Lose
g)Lose
h)Exit program

Waiting for user input: _
>>
Goddamn I liked memes, memes brought me joy.
I wasnt made for this world though and Im getting the fuck out of here, see you on the other side space cowboy.
>>
"It was the Kikes all along!"
>>
sorry mum and dad. here's 3000 pounds hopefully that will lessen the pain of me death. But if you really think about it all I am is a leech and constant source of worry and pain for you so this is really a good thing. Always look on the bright side of life. Cheers mates and have a good one!!!!! Peace out
>>
CONSUMED BY THE NIGHTMARE

let's hope it's not indefinite

bye
I love you
don't be afraid to move on, I not only would not hold it against you, but I would encourage it, even
>>
File: 1466037652155.jpg (44 KB, 524x468) Image search: [Google]
1466037652155.jpg
44 KB, 524x468
I DID IT ALL FOR THE NOOKIE

Peace out,
Fred
>>
>>29364969
Dear Ayden,
I may be dead but please cum on me
>>
File: 1465952627515.png (586 KB, 892x906) Image search: [Google]
1465952627515.png
586 KB, 892x906
i tried so hard and got so far
but in the end
it doesn't even matturrr-rrruurrr-errr-urrr
>>
>>29364969
Thanks for everything mum and dad, but I couldn't take it anymore.
>>
dear everyone,

im sorry, especially to you mom. i know you had a lot of hope for me, but i really just cant do this anymore. i have been unhappy for a very long time and i cant see any of the problems causing my unhappiness changing anytime within the immediate future. i do not see a point in continuing to live if i am unhappy and will continue to be unhappy indefinitely into the future. im really sorry that i put you through this.
>>
>>29364969

hello, people.
I'm not suiciding. I'll never do.

If you find me "suicided", then immediately tell my attorney to release my documents labeled 2013-106, 2014-33 and -97, 2015-19.
>>
I pledge my soul to satan
>>
File: 1461810422891.jpg (60 KB, 476x687) Image search: [Google]
1461810422891.jpg
60 KB, 476x687
To Courtney,

This has been a long time coming, and I know it might seem strange for this to be addressed to you rather than my family, who will inevitably read this first. Things just haven't been working out at all for the past few years, and it's becoming evident that the only winning move is not to play. Essentially, for some reason I trust you most to carry out some pretty small tasks (if you wouldn't mind, that is).

Firstly, tell Michael I love him, and tell Aiden that he is a cool guy and to stay out of trouble. If possible, take the 80 or 90 dollars I have left and buy Michael a ukulele. I was going to for his birthday, but obviously there's been a conflict with my schedule. Tell my family none of this has to do with them, and that they are not at fault. [SOMETHING SOMETHING NATURAL SELECTION WOE IS ME]. I guess if you need to be paid to do all this, you can keep that guitar I had you paint.

To whom it may concern, leave my bass and Dobro for my brother, my 12-string and accordion for the gypsy, my harmonicas for Jake, and give the Les Paul away to someone who deserves it but can't afford it. Bury me with my strat. That is all. Good luck and godspeed.

>inb4 blogpost/reeee get out normans/etc.
>>
File: image.jpg (116 KB, 835x568) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116 KB, 835x568
>>29364969
Fuck you dad I'll kill my self ironically if I want to
Ebin
>>
File: 1464552569141.jpg (23 KB, 245x271) Image search: [Google]
1464552569141.jpg
23 KB, 245x271
If you are reading this that means i'm dead, you will never find my body. I had no regrets. I'm not going to lie and say that i'm sorry for doing this or that I loved you all very much. The only people in this life I cared about were grandpa, grandma, and Eric. They were genuinely nice to me, they were the only people in my life who I could say that about. To my friends, it was me, not you. I was a terrible friend and I did hate myself for being so neglectful and selfish in our relationships. My friends will probably never read this, unfortunately, they all moved on long ago. But if anybody does, I am sorry.

p.s.
I killed the dog. I'm not sorry about that. You assholes didn't take care of it and it was purely a nuisance on the entire neighborhood. Fuck you guys, don't have pets, don't have children.
>>
Hello mother and father,

If you are reading this, I am already dead. You should know that this is mostly your fault. Though you gave me everything I wanted and needed, it was far less than I deserved. Know that it was slow and painful. You should probably just pay someone to clean up the mess, but feel free to clean up after me one last time. If you didn't want this to happen, you should have listened to your parents and gotten an abortion instead of becoming parents at 15.

Also, I was a pedophile. There, now you know why I said you were never going to get grandchildren from me. Enjoy the nigger babies your daughter is going to be shitting out. But you can keep the 70,000 anime images on my computer if you want. Don't say I never gave you anything.

Sincerely, Anonymous.
>>
hello my name is anon and this is jackass
>>
brb going to hitler's
>>
"your suicide note"

did I do it OP? :-) )))

robit
>>
Its not your fault. I literally just cant be bothered being alive anymore.
>>
Dear Family,

I know you're all so proud of me. You remind me all the time how you miss me and you love to show off my accomplishments to your friends and the rest of our family. I know you'll be devestated. We've been through so much as a family. Dad, you survived cancer and 7 major surgeries in which almost all could have killed you if it hadn't gone perfectly. Mom, you've worked your ass off ever since you had us. You left a promising career and worked a minimum-wage job so you could raise us. You've done something rare these days and have stuck together as a couple to support us. I'm sorry, and it's not your fault, but life has taken its toll on me. I have trouble finding happiness in life. And being away from home doesn't help.

To my Brothers,

I've only been here for a few months, but I don't know a greater group of people who'd always be there for me. The Brotherhood is real to me, and I feel it from you guys. The loss would devestate all of you. People will ask if there was anything they could have done, and unfortunately there isn't. I hide my true intentions behind my charismatic and happy-go-lucky attitude. I know you guys had high hopes for me, and I'm sorry to let you down. Make sure to play that one song at my funeral, the one you guys play for those who leave.
>>
"Reeeeeeeeeeeee. Reeeeeeeeeeeeee? Reeeeeeee! Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee? Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"

Oh, come on! How is this not original enough?
>>
i burned my computer and tv so you cunts cant use or sell them

i am outtie 5000
>>
Whatup Im dead lol
>>
Never happy, not your fault. Love you guys.
I took the easy way out, don't be that much of a wimp.
>>
Dear mom & dad

The jews did this
>>
Mom

HERE COMES DAT TOMB
>>
>>29364969

if youre reading this, im hanging from the balcony like Mussolini.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.