[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw enough money to live as NEET in my parent's place
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1461365761229.png (325 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1461365761229.png
325 KB, 700x700
>tfw enough money to live as NEET in my parent's place but my father won't allow me because "a man has to work"

Fuck that shit, robrothers. My father prefers seeing my misery than let me live my life the way I want.
>>
>tfw ignored even by fellow robots
>>
mild discomfort is not misery
>>
>>29364748

He could have just thrown you out.
You are allowed to start bitching after you get a job, right now it is just hot air.
>>
>>29364986
I've been living alone for more than 3 years. Wageslaving myself and saving every penny I could. I couldn't live as neet alone because of rent, but in my parent's place my investments would be more than enough to live a comfy life.

Besides, I can't stand anymore the solitude of living alone downtown without a single person to talk sometimes.
>>
>>29365025
one option is to get an apartment downtown, work a job for a month, and then hang yourself. Leave a note that says "I couldn't stand the loneliness"
>>
A man does have to work. Thats what being an adult is. If you cant support yourself and need to live under mummy and daddys roof youre either a child a failure or both.
>>
>>29365050
I'm already employed and living alone, moron.
>>
>>29365067
well then step 1 and 2 are done
>>
>>29365065
why would I have to work if I can provide myself with my investments? I just need a place where I don't need to pay the fucking rent.
>>
>>29365065
Hear hear. I'm a fucking disabled loser and even I refuse to take advantage of other people and leech off of them. I'd rather be homeless and/or kill myself than expect everything to be handed to me on a silver platter. People like you are an insult to people like me who can't even get a job scooping dogshit at a kennel because I'm such an ugly fucking social liability that no one wants me to earn my own living and have my own creature comforts, let alone socialize with the other co-workers at the risk of creeping them out and causing productivity to fall.
>>
Why don't you just offer to help out with shit around the house instead of getting a job?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.