[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I WANT TO FUCK MY EX!!!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (29 KB, 398x394) Image search: [Google]
image.png
29 KB, 398x394
I WANT TO FUCK MY EX!!!
>>
>>29364690
She's fucking Chad now.
>>
i know you do, you all do
>>
>>29364690
your ex can go killherself. YOU FUCKING NIGGER GET OFF THIS BOARD WITH YOUR DICK WAVING ACTION. YOU ARE THE CANCER ON THIS BOARD. WOMEN ARE EVIL AND DESERVE TO BE PUT ON A LEASH
>>
She's probably had 4-8 Niggers degrade her sexually since the day you broke up
>>
>>29364716
Probably while they were dating too, lel
>>
>>29364690
Iktfb
The relationship went to complete shit but the sex was always so good. It was actually kinda better when we hated each other.

boppity boopity
>>
>>29364690
I'm gonna fight my ex today or tomorrow at a festival because she's a cunt and likes to give my number to her cunt friends
>>
>>29365379
>tfw you will never get in a fight with your ex that ends with spitefully fucking each other's brains out ever again

tearsinrainscoob.jpg
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.