[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you move out? Why is it so expensive?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (9 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
9 KB, 236x236
How do you move out? Why is it so expensive?
>>
1. Have a good job.
2. Have rich parents.
3. Live with five other people in a one bedroom apartment.

Enjoy poverty.
>>
>have coworker who gets $14 an hour
>She still lives with mommy
>"$14 an hour isn't enough money to live on if I moved out"
>Tfw $7.27 an hour
I will never make it
>>
File: 1416456334621.jpg (348 KB, 1920x1020) Image search: [Google]
1416456334621.jpg
348 KB, 1920x1020
just buy an RV to live in, some land, and some tools and build a log cabin.
dont listen to the normie meme that you cant live in a rural area alone or build your own house.
>>
>>29364717
It really depends on the city and your level of luxury
>>
>>29364651
Smug peepee finally regrets all those wagekeks posts?
>>
File: kangarooChew.gif (1018 KB, 500x700) Image search: [Google]
kangarooChew.gif
1018 KB, 500x700
>live in aus
>enrol at university
>government pays for literally fucking everything
uni students still bitch about how difficult it is, the faggots
>>
>>29364868
idk where u live but in sydney its definitely not enough
>>
>>29364882
gold coast
granted i live off $50 a week for food, fuel, savings etc
not much room for luxury but that's what happens when you don't have a job
>>
>>29364651
Still trying to figure that out. Buddy of mine makes 20$/hr and still lives at home. Any good apartment will run 1200$-1800$ a month. If you don't mind paper thin walls 800$ will do fine. Or go down to 500-750$ range and enjoy a 50/50 chance of catching a stray bullet from a nignog.
>>
>>29364651
Just hate jewish new world order and spread it to whomever you can. Eventually they will hit the oven and we can improve society
>>
>>29364651
I live in an old but extremely comfy two bed room flat that costs me $1040 a month in rent. Make $3000 a month after tax so it's do-able for me though I don't save a penny. I really should have a roommate but I love living alone.
>>
Your best option is to get an individual room in a shared house or something, not ideal but its an option if you really don't want to stay with mummy anymore
>>
>>29364651
Why do you even care if you aren't married? I 22 and make 68k a year and still live with my parents. Gonna buy a nice car soon. My mom cooks and my dad wants to to stay with them so why not? I'll save up a bunch of money now and be able the buy pretty much whatever I want when I need it.
>>
You find roommates unless you're rich
>>
File: 1440616783195.png (570 KB, 683x617) Image search: [Google]
1440616783195.png
570 KB, 683x617
>>29364651
Because if it weren't people would have no reason to work all their lives
It actually is that simple mister dimple

pic related is your face when getting assfucked by the man
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.