[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>make the slightest off-color comment on any other board >get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 8
File: 1411070891667.jpg (33 KB, 574x635) Image search: [Google]
1411070891667.jpg
33 KB, 574x635
>make the slightest off-color comment on any other board
>get told to fuck off back to pol or r9k
>>
>>29364574

There are other boards than /pol/ and /r9k/ ?
>>
>>29364574

Basically means that you are so autistic that you can not even follow social cues on a crossdressing congress.
>>
File: winro.jpg (5 KB, 138x138) Image search: [Google]
winro.jpg
5 KB, 138x138
>>29364574
>insuating that women may be at fault for anything
>go back to /r9k/ you loser sperg
>making a comment that vaguely resembles any right wing opinion
>BACK TO YOUR CONTAINMENT BOARD, /pol/
>>
>>29365124
>without even knowing any actual stances of either candidates.
the fuck does it matter what stance they have?
they just tell their constituents what they want to hear.
>>
>leaving the safety of r9k

Ree etc
>>
File: BISCUIT.png (65 KB, 177x266) Image search: [Google]
BISCUIT.png
65 KB, 177x266
>>29364574
>Make slight off-color comments in real life
>"What's wrong with you dude?"
>"That's not funny"
>"Are you ok??"

I wish people would drop the act sometimes.
>>
>>29365267
man this pic takes me back to like 4 years ago in sc2 generals
>>
>>29365267
well maybe you SHOULD go back to your containment board, and fucking stay there.
cant even be an a thread about an ecchi comedy anime series without you faggots pushing your bullshit beliefs at every opportunity.
you guys are worse than bronies, at least when they got their board they stayed there.
>>
>>29365355
>you guys are worse than bronies, at least when they got their board they stayed there.

non-religious amen right there
>>
>>29365267
This. It's getting to the point where I'm having to walk on eggshells and be politically-correct on fucking 4chan of all places.
>post on /sci/ asking, genuinely curious, if race is a social construct
>get banned for three days
>post on /lit/ asking why there's such an overwhelming liberal and female bias in the industry
>thread gets deleted
At this point I just play it safe and keep my mouth shut. This is how the world ends.
>>
File: B.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
B.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>>29364574
Stop trying to bring up politics when I'm talking about chinese cartoons or tennis then you faggot. Different tabs for different discussions.
>>
>>29365540
>genuinely curious
dont piss in my ear and tell me its raining
>>
>>29365540
ok those are genuine questions

as long as you never worded like

>why are niggers so dumb
>why are SJWs ruining literature???
>>
>>29365560
But I dont. Also I've noticed bringing up politics is actually okay most of the time if it isn't right/politically incorrect comment.
>>
>>29365569
Swear to God. Wanted to see some hard facts one way or the other.
>>
>>29365628
>Also I've noticed bringing up politics is actually okay most of the time if it isn't right/politically incorrect comment.
What boards? My weeb boards have way too much politics from both sides for an escapism past time and /pol/ has practically taken over /sp/ since the Euros/Copa are happening.
>>
>>29364574
I've seen a lot of people complain about 4chan being too "politically correct" now or whatever. The problem isn't that 4chan is mainstream (although it's definitely more mainstream than it was a few years ago). The problem is that when people are discussing something, they don't care to constantly have people butt in and talk about the jews or the liberals or the lizardpeople. I've seen this happen many times and it's just fucking annoying. Of course, /pol/ posters take this as evidence that everyone but them is bluepilled, but in reality people just get tired of having everything turned into a political talking point that's meant to push an agenda.

>tl;dr
Grow up and realize that not everything needs to be politicized. Sometimes people just want to talk about other stuff.
>>
>>29365659
Being comically nationalistic isn't a /pol/ invasion, that's just europeans fucking around you paranoid fucker.
>>
>>29365779
You clearly haven't been in a thread. There is barely any pride in their countries or talking about the game, just mudslime posting and America/Europeans arguing about who is more cucked. How exciting.
>>
>>29364574
Fuck off, go back to >>>/po/
>>
That's because more than half of 4chan's current userbase originates from le reddit. Most of 4chan's original, 2nd, and 3rd generation userbases have scattered to various other chans.
>>
>>29365677
>Yeah, you can talk about other stuff, sure, but remember, everything is about politics in today's Western World. On the day of the rope you will have to pick a side. We're just reminding you that by not being /pol/ on 4chan you automatically are enabling leftists, because this is the only left free space on the Internet.
>>
>>29364574
pol and r9k are what's left of the good old 4chan
>>
>try to explain to somebody on another board that there are differences between the races
>LMAP GO BACK TO UR CONTAINMENT BOARD NAZI
>>
>>29365872
I don't understand why you greentexted that. You do know that you can have a thread about something unrelated to politics while still not being a liberal, right?
>>
File: 39815159.png (418 KB, 511x384) Image search: [Google]
39815159.png
418 KB, 511x384
>>29365876
>/pol/
>/r9k/
>good, old 4chan
>>
>>29364574
>>29365267
>>29365124
Stop living in your fucking bubbles, seriously.
>>
>>29365799
Yeah it's shitposting but what I'm saying is that people can hold those beliefs without being part of a /pol/ raid.
>>
>>29365540
Because everyone's sick of those stupid threads retard, no one posts anything constructive and it just descends into off-topic arguing which belongs in /pol/
>>
>>29365919
>Sure, you can, but you would be aiding the leftists. Anything that distracts the white man from white nationalism is kikery and generally infested with leftists.

>Come home white man.
>>
>>29365965
Please learn how to use green text appropriately or fuck off back to r3ddit.
>>
>>29365996
>t. triggered leftist
>>
it means you post shit baits

HAHAHAHAHAHA

nigger lover
>>
>>29365909
>This desu.
>Scientists are all leftists, and this bias undoubtedly affects the things they claim.
>>
>>29364574
/pol/ and /r9k/ are the shittiest boards on 4chan because they attract the most normies and redditors which is why they receive so much criticism from other boards

r/4chan is fueled primarily by screenshots from these boards
>>
>>29365965
My point is that if I'm in a thread on /r9k/ that's about misogyny, or if I'm in a thread on /pol/ that's about nationalism or something, that's fine. I'm specifically going into those threads to talk about that. The problem arises when people derail threads by /pol/ posting on unrelated topics. It creates arguments, and people post the same tired shit on both sides like this anon >>29365941 said. If I just want to discuss New Vegas on /v/, I don't need people telling me about how the NCR isn't pure and Aryan enough.
>>
>>29365429
*tips fedora*

Yeah stay on r9k u losers btw i have a gf :D also im a robot lol fucking creeps haha :D
>tfw gf haha but im robot :)
>>
>>29366114
>>vidya
>>not kike invention to reduce white birth rates
>pick two
>>
>>29365876
Maybe if the first time you came to 4chan was 2012.
>>
>>29365429
>Fuck off this site if you aren't Christian
>>
>don't even browse /pol/
>get told to go back to it on a regular basis
Getting real tired of this shit.
>>
>>29366157
Can you go and pretend to be /pol/ on plebbit pls senpai?
Right wing ideas aren't a meme
>>
>>29366263
>>go and pretend
>he still thinks /pol/ is irony
>>
>>29366263
>Right wing ideas aren't a meme
They are by definition.
>>
>>29366294
Your posts read like an /r/4chan comment section.
You clearly don't believe what your writing this is all just a joke to you.
>>
>>29366356
>>but how can anyone hold these beliefs :^)
>>it's 2016 guyse
>>you must be pretending
>>
>>29366379
Stop making fun of /pol/ you dumb nigger have some respect for your betters
>>
The only good thing about /pol/ is Trump General. It's the only place on the board where people who dislike anime are the minority, and man do they struggle to fight """"""""""degeneracy"""""""""""
>>
>>29366396
>NOT AN ARGUMEN
>>
>>29366424
>Kikes must be rubbing their hands with glee when they know white males are feminizing themselves watching anime.

>But you keep doing what you like.
>>
>>29366458
Kikes must be rubbing their hands with glee whenever you say kike, because just like me, your ideas are destined to die with you.
>>
>>29366499
>You are destined to die with me?
>I hope you are a blue-eyed blonde Aryan waifu, that will give birth to many white sons.
>>
>>29366517
No, what I mean is that you and I are going to be the last of our bloodlines to adopt conservative ideas. Any kids you or I create will fall to degeneracy soon enough, especially if they're girls, so why bother?
>>
>>29366571
>>so why bother?
>Is where I realized you are actually a false flag shill who doesn't want whites to have kids on some nihilistic basis.
>All philosophies are kike inventions invented to subvert Christian Western values.
>>
>>29366591
Fine, fine, breed more liberal degenerates and think you're helping the world just because they're white.

Meanwhile I'll just avoid taking the risk of having a daughter who abuses her free will to take 10 dicks in her vagina before she's 18.
>>
File: 1433215221789.jpg (115 KB, 300x269) Image search: [Google]
1433215221789.jpg
115 KB, 300x269
>>29366186
>2016 years after the Jesus meme
>still falling for it
>>
It's easier to write off everyone who disagrees with you with a strawman than to have to consider that you may be wrong about something
>>
File: 1466106094682.jpg (35 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1466106094682.jpg
35 KB, 640x480
>>29364574
>Make a post about Gundam or some other similar show on /a/
>"Why don't you fuck off back to /m/?"
Never fucking realized that any Gundam other than ZZ wasn't anime
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.