[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I notice a lot of you White robots demanding and feeling entitled
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: 1466125440601.jpg (102 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1466125440601.jpg
102 KB, 1080x1080
I notice a lot of you White robots demanding and feeling entitled to White women. Refusing anything less. But you can always get a non-White woman. If you are extremly autistic and beta you can at least get an Asian, right? I am a shitskin and cannot get any girl.

Why don't you White robots just lower your standards?
>>
File: 2016-04-10 (22).png (280 KB, 364x509) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-10 (22).png
280 KB, 364x509
White girls are trash. Only race worse would be Indian or any African tribal girl.

Actually I'd rather date an Indian girl than a white girl.
>>
>>29364547

You are delusional as fuck, women know their market value pretty well. There is no difference between a hot asian, white, arab or whatever girl, aslong as she is hot and has orbiters, they are basically the same.
Preferences do not impact this whole thing that heavily, if it is fuckable, it will get fucked and it does not matter what colour it comes in to the average guy.
>>
What, I fucking hate white women. They are the absolute worst and niggers are second worst thing right after white sluts.
Its the yellow ones I like. Their general face shapes are far more appealing, they have rounder faces, cuter eyes and in general are a bit more petite. Smaller breasts, lighter frames and in general the average asian qt looks like the type you want to protect with your miserable, worthless life.
White women are just irritating to even look at.
>>
File: 4463.png (37 KB, 493x524) Image search: [Google]
4463.png
37 KB, 493x524
>>29365307

No. Asian women want White cock, not black cock.
>>
>>29364547
i'm fine with any woman as long as they aren't fully disabled or retarded or something else extreme

i just know that i'm an ugly shlub with no money or self-confidence, so realistically, nobody would be attracted to me anyway
>>
File: 3bTlIS4.jpg (115 KB, 750x937) Image search: [Google]
3bTlIS4.jpg
115 KB, 750x937
>>29364592

I would say:

God-tier: East Asian
Good-tier: SE Asian (if not too dark), South American
Okay-tier: White, middle-Eastern
Poo-tier: South Asian
Shit-tier: Black
>>
White women are so fucked up, they are not loyal and she will find anything to leave you and ride the next chad dick.

I wish I could find a pure asian grill to be my qt3.14
>>
>>29364547
>implying I wouldn't settle for an ugly nigress by now
>>
>>29365351
He's talking about women.
>>
>>29364592
Why would a tribal African girl or an Indian girl be worse?looks aside, they're probably traditional and loyal
>>
>>29365770
and you really believe the average asian girl will be that much different from white ones?
>>
>>29364547
No, if you are extremely autistic and beta, you can't "at least get an Asian girl"
They're not desperate and I don't know where you get that idea
>>
there's shitposting and reality and I'm sure robots would take any swinging vagina to cuddle with and watch cartoons or something
>>
>>29364547
She's pretty

Original
>>
>>29364547
What race is that bitch in the OP?
>>
>>29366880
Speak for yourself you desperate fuck
>>
>>29364592
>If you are extremly autistic and beta you can at least get an Asian, right?
no. not really. you at least have to leave the country and even then no gurantees
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.