[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it better to settle for a fat/ugly girlfriend or to be alone?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: feminism.jpg (60 KB, 360x450) Image search: [Google]
feminism.jpg
60 KB, 360x450
Is it better to settle for a fat/ugly girlfriend or to be alone?
>>
>>29364539
if you don't enjoy the company of the SO you'll end up lonely anyhow.. but with fewer dollars.
>>
>>29364539
masturbation helps stop making stupid decisions
>>
>>29364539
>settle for a fat/ugly girlfriend
>tfw completely fine with a fat/ugly girlfriend as long as our personalities mesh well
>>
>>29364600
deep wisdom
>>
>>29364600
What's an SO?
>>
I don't want to be mean to somebody. I hear that "It's what's on the INSIDE that counts" and I totally agree with that as far as most things are concerned. But not romantic love... I can be around her 24/7 and maybe even live with her, but I wouldn't want to be physically affectionate with a fat woman. I think I'd be reluctant to kiss and touch her.

And anyway, I think I'm a good person. At least for as much as I have control over myself. I don't want to be bad to some poor girl like that when there are men out there who would legitimately be attracted to her.

That's one of several reasons I think I need to be alone.
>>
>>29364681
Sexual Object
>>
>>29364539
I couldn't do it mate.
>>
>>29364681
Superiour Organism
>>
>>29364681
your someone.
>>
>>29364681
The real meaning is: Significant Other. Often said by cucks on reddit though
>>
>>29364539
If you're also fat/ugly
You're not "settling" for a fat/ugly girl
This is why robots are all virgins, you all actually think you're entitled to having a good looking girl that you don't deserve
>>
>>29364539
I'm far happier with my fat and ugly gf than i was alone. She's very sweet to me and the physical intimacy is invaluable. Your mileage may vary but I feel if you're already alone you owe it to yourself to try building a relationship and see if you like that life better. The reality of "settling" is every person on the planet has problems, it's up to you to find someone whose problems you can accept.
>>
>>29364539
> fat ugly gf

ahahahahahahahaha

honestly - i'd rather be alone for the fucking rest of my life than doing that!
>>
>>29366876
well, girls tend to do not only chose by your face, but also by your heart. However, if this is true you're right - I would never deserve a good looking girl, if I am ugly (well, I am not fat or unsporty).
>>
>>29364539
no because a gf won't fix my problems they are not some magic cure to my life. infact my life will get worst with the addition of a women who would bring their baggage and expect me to deal with their shit and repress my problems
>>
>>29364681
Stupid Obsession
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.