[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So /r9k/ the time for me to finally kill myself has come. While
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3
So /r9k/ the time for me to finally kill myself has come.

While doing it, I want to at least help humanity a little.

So I want to make it look like I an dying for a cause.

Something like the monk who self-immolated. Pic related. I will self-immolate too since it is seen as the most popular way of killing yourself to protest.

For what cause should I do it? What should I write? I will leave letters and writings so the media can write about it.
>>
Grab a gun, go to the nearest Mosque and try to get the high score instead. You might even start a world war with that shit.
>>
Where are you from?
I'd do it with you

As for the cause? Probably to spread awareness of people being dicks to each other. I mean, that's what all causes come down to.
>>
Write about Israel
>>
>>29364403
die in a very cryptic way that will leave people wondering for years
>>
How about saving the rainforest?
It would be humorous, considering your method, because trees are flammable
>>
I'd say if you want to step out then at least shoot as many fucks as possible. start a war, start a movement. don't step out of life unnoticed. you are more then just a number anon. be an hero.
>>
>>29364403
Don't fucking do it.

But if you do,say feminists made you realize you were cis scum and deserved to die. That'll make them happy and open society's eyes to their madness
>>
>>29364403

Travel to the California Department of Rehabilitation on Wilshire'Normandie in Los Angeles. Very public, lots of foot traffic, every working class from suit-and-tie to mexican housekeepers.

Make signs or announcements protesting their inability/refusal to provide employment placement services for blind men who are also short and white.

Thanks for fighting on my behalf!
>>
>>29364403
just like in waking life...

you just walk around, mumble to yourself, and just do it!!!
>>
>>29364551
good, but could be even more crazy, can't think anything better though.
>>
Could be something about CIA spying on people. They sometimes go too far.
>>
Kill some Muslims, Leftists, or Congressmen.
>>
So far, the one with people being mean to each other is the best.
>>
protest against female hypergamy
>>
beta males should receive gf from the state
>>
i want state gf
>>
>>29364403
Protest blm movement, you'll go down in history protesting the evil side of whats about to be a destroyed government
>>
>>29364403

protest against gay culture, gayness ad gay sex.
>>
File: 1465652796217.jpg (1 MB, 1300x919) Image search: [Google]
1465652796217.jpg
1 MB, 1300x919
OP, the reason you even know that picture exists, and the reason why it's so striking, is because the dude is on fire and not moving. Could you light yourself on fire and stay perfectly still? Perhaps if you want to take after that monk you should meditate some instead of self-immolating?
>>
>>29364403
wait until the election, regardless of result, burn yourself in protest to the vote, claim it was rigged and that you refuse to live under tyranny
>>
>>29366871
What I want is not fame nor recognition.

I want to make something that will hit the news with the intent to raise awareness to a cause.

Since I want to die anyway, I can at least use my life for something.

I have seen self-immolation cases on the news when the protester was not still, therefore I conclude that recognition isn't heavily determined by not moving.
>>
>>29364403
Before you self-immolate, write a letter that you hate the pro suicide culture out there. It's worse than rape culture.
>>
wear a mask that looks like Merkel and then do it
>>
>>29367490
If you want the news, you'll have to do it for something absurd. Otherwise, you'll just get a mention that everyone well ignore. A nice crazy suicide (McDonald's napkins were low quality) will probably get quite a bit of attention.

Another way is to make it a mystery. For example, if you self immolated at Hillary Clinton campaign rally while screaming "Britain first" that would probably causes a lot of buzz.

Then, you just leave some internet links that deepen the mystery and eventually lead people to your real cause. Whatever that may be.
>>
>>29364403
>For what cause should I do it?
Communism.
>What should I write?
Rise up thou slaves of the Earth, you have nothing to lose but your chains

Also some coherent marxist criticism of your society, or at least a dank-sounding manifesto
>>
>>29367490
shoot up a mosque or a ghetto

no kidding, if you get a high enough score you'll cause a happening

bonus points if you make it out alive and do it again
>>
File: image.jpg (650 KB, 1152x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
650 KB, 1152x2048
>>29364403
You should hang posters of Stampley Phillips in your room and hang yourself
>>
>>29367917
how can he escape being captured or from prison? looks hard
>>
>>29367490
if you want to create drama for the lulz (best option) then do something like
>>29367144
if you however want to do it for some importent cause, well shit, then you have to decide that for yourself
>>
>>29367933
Thats a dank stanley
>>
>>29364635
That's actually a glorious idea
>>
>>29367942
don't know about that, but I meant fleeing the scene of the shooting, and doing the same tomorrow

no one would actually expect someone to shoot up the same place two days in a row, so it could work
>>
OP don't do it against gays or Jews do it against what pushed you to suicide
If you we're bullied into suicide make it anti bullying
If its drugs make it anti drugs
Its too late to help you Op but maybe you can help the next person that will be in the same place as you
>>
>>29368077
What if gay Jews are the ones that pushed him to it?
>>
>>29364403
I second this idea >>29368077
OP, please tell us what sealed your decision.

Also please watch this short film? It would be a shame if you couldn't get a chance to watch it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIO4j4ze8Nc
>>
>>29364443
>>29364575
>>29364800
>>29367917
Whatever you do don't use guns please. If you're going to kill, go on a knife attack so Obama or Clinton doesn't ban guns.
>>
>>29368880
OP, I agree with this guy. Guns make us safe. You should spend the rest of you life fighting for the NRA. Maybe make a change.org petition saying you will go on a hunger strike until immigrants, refugees, and poor minorities can get automatic rifles tax free.
>>
>>29368935
>Guns make us safe

hey, if that is the case, don't worry about what he will do, your guns will keep you safe
>>
>>29368983
> Tax brakes for syrian refugees and minorities to buy automatic rifles?
You don't see sarcasm there?
>>
>>29368818
Having a British housemate like that is enough of a reason for suicide
>>
>>29369017
people like him are real

http://newobserveronline.com/sweden-state-funded-muslim-sniper-training/
>>
>>29364403

Shoot yourself with a gun and donate your organs, maybe some little girl will get one of them or the father of a big family

Help someone that unlike you, enjoyys life and want to keep on going
>>
>>29369357
there could be a possibility that where the op lives, guns aren't very accessible
>>
>>29369832
You can buy guns of the internet pretty easy desu

Otherwise OD on heroin but i guess you cant donate shit then, still the best way tp go
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.