[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Buying a car
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 4L_plw7R3Gi.jpg (111 KB, 855x640) Image search: [Google]
4L_plw7R3Gi.jpg
111 KB, 855x640
Is there a better way to show your autism than buying a car, holey fuck
>>
>grandfather bought me a mclaren f1 for my birthday
>can't drive it because of anxiety
>>
>>29364275
How is buying a car autistic senpai?
>>
>>29364316
Trying to figure out what car to buy, deciding how to pay - leasing, financing, cash.

Test driving, making small talk, all that
>>
>>29364336
1.decide what type of car you need
2.find reviews for that type of car
3.find the best match of price to performance
4.ask to test drive to decide if you like it
5.unless your rich or buying second hand you are probably paying over a period of time
I don't see the autism here
>>
>>29364275
fuck
this made me laugh
the picture i mean
its funny
>>
>>29364305
No be didn't
>>
Sourxe for that vidya
>>
>>29364305
Timestamp faggot

0riginal
>>
>>29364336
Instead of having to deal with any of that I didn't buy my car from a dealership

>parents tell me about a car that's for sale
>owner didn't have enough credit to buy a house
>decided to raise it by buying a car that's exactly the same as the one he had
>the other car was barely used while he was in college and maintained meticulously with all of its work receipts saved

I paid him in cash, signed some papers and went to the DMV to pay for my plate/registration. It was easy like a pie.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.