[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is a robots life harder than a normies life ? if you think about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: Knmq3zc.jpg (161 KB, 1437x908) Image search: [Google]
Knmq3zc.jpg
161 KB, 1437x908
is a robots life harder than a normies life ?

if you think about it chads & normies spend most of their time working, working to climb the corporate ladder, work to gain higher social status, work to get pussy they also crave much much too much attention and spend so much energy acquiring it they would literally use any excuse to talk for no reason or do anything stupid to get it.

im surrounded by normies and the drama for me is too much to bare even for me as a full time student sometimes that drama reaches me cause i know someone who knows someone that did something....normies drama can reach the most innocent people

Anyway iv witnessed normies argue day in day out about who fucked who's girlfriend, social media posts & comments many many confrontations & back stabbings and fights

My room mate got drunk with his best friends girlfriend one night in my dorm nothing actually happened but he posted a pic on snapchat kissing her on the cheek, then the next day her boyfriend was jealous and asked me if anything happened

>(They didn't have sex cause i would of heard it)
>they just got drunk and watched Netflix the pic they posted was just for fun perhaps
>DONTASKME.GIF
>(tell him nothing happened between them)
Anyway they had a big as fight
idk what their friend ship is now

i just felt glad i don't have any actually drama coming my way it just feels comfy..
>>
>>29363925
Stacies are on tutorial mode.
Normies have it easy.
Failed Normies have it worst than Normies.
Robots have it hard. Can have a little luck redeeming themselves.

Aspies and disabled people play on expert mode.
Aspies and disabled people without parents and who live in poverty Live on "Hell on earth" difficulty.
>>
>>29364074
Shut the fuck up, you coddled little shit.
>>
>>29364091
Unless you are the later you have no right to complain having your need met. Barely being able to put food on the table is lot more serious than tfw no gf all day.
>>
>>29364174
You're a coddled little shit, you don't know anything. Shut it
>>
>>29363925
News flash: you're the normie.
>>
>>29364091
>>29364202
what are you a garbage dump scavenger or something
>>
>>29364202
>>29364091
Please elaborate.

Also, programmers are godmode.
Literally run the planet now because of the digital age.
Everyone thinks of you as a degenerate sub-human species even though you're smarter than the average person since you can *only* think logically (again, because computers).

Gavin McInnes just called me a robot. Fuck you, bro.
>>
>>29364229
So,

How do you act like you're not smart even though you're smart and pull it off without backfire?
>>
>>29364202
Bitch please.

try being homeless for year and starving to death without any friend or contact to get you out of this mess. You have it lucky.
>>
>>29364207
Normies have it pretty hard imo
>Fight to get a job
>fight to get a girlfriend
>fight to keep a job
>fight to keep a girlfriend

etc

Neets
>Just need a gf
>doesnt fight for one
>Needs money
>doesnt hustle
>>
>>29364074
Does that mean being a black aspie disabled transgendered otherkin woman is Dante Must Die mode?
>>
>>29364439
That's actually normal.
>>
>>29364439
Obviously I am a special snowflake mode of course..
>>
>>29363925
You write like a fucking retard. I barely follow your bullshit story
>>
How do you pay for social security if you don't work?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.