[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there any jobs where you don't have to interact with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1449688945625.gif (269 KB, 234x249) Image search: [Google]
1449688945625.gif
269 KB, 234x249
Are there any jobs where you don't have to interact with people or at least keep it to a minimum?

Preferably real jobs/career paths and not just walmart shelf stocker or something.
>>
Not really. Maybe you can make your own website or something.
>>
Ebay seller. But that would require quite a bit of dedication and drive
>>
>>29363921
>real jobs/career paths

I don't see that unless you think night security is a "career"

I used to work a job where I'd just sit at a computer for 8 hours and take non-stop bits and pieces of calls into the robot phone systems of huge businesses

From the time I would go in to the time I would leave, I literally never have to talk to anybody. It was really depressing though. A dead end job paying only $11/hr.
I make 13.50 now working in a mildly social warehouse environment and I don't consider that a career wage either, but I'm the most reclusive and autistic person on this planet and I still prefer this. I mean, to a certain point people literally are social animals and if you find yourself completely isolated it takes a toll on your mind and on your emotions. For that reason, I also advise against 3rd shift.

Work something physical during daylight hours and go to school for some boring normie job where you can earn a decent living. I'll be happy if someday I can earn over 50k.
>>
>>29363921
Programming, maybe? where I work, we can work at home if we want to and if we don't, interaction is pretty minimal
>>
>>29363921
own-doo-doo eater
>>
>>29364912
That's only because your penis smells so horrible. The rest of your coworkers work together all the time, but to you they say "nahh we just kind of do our own things here... in fact if you want to work at home...?"
>>
Truck driver, if you can handle living most of your life out of a truck.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.