[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just split a 200mg seroquol in two, and I'm going to talk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2592x1936
Just split a 200mg seroquol in two, and I'm going to talk half. What can I expect? Never taken it before, I've heard it's quite a potent sleep aid.
>>
If you're wondering why another ones been taken from the strip, it's because I gave my friend a pill some months ago..
>>
File: kmp.jpg (38 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
kmp.jpg
38 KB, 360x360
let us know how you get on anon.
>>
>>29363676
I'm not sure whether to listen to The Fragile (Right) by NIN or if I should put on my Alice in Chains DVD as I nod...
>>
Be careful anon, I took 2 full pills once and woke up almost 50 hours later.
>>
you'll just feel tired. It's shit.
>>
>>29363966
S l e e p A l l D a y

I'm just starting to feel weird.

I'm listening to some obscure music instead.
>>
>>29363981
It must have a delayed onset or something, I don't feel overly much.

I might go for a walk or something. The idea of seriously endangering my wellbeing sounds both amusing and appealing.

Catch'ya bots.
>>
>>29364166
please wear a scarf when you go outside.
>>
File: image.jpg (532 KB, 1577x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
532 KB, 1577x2048
>>29364190
Kudos for the tip, anon.
It's rather wintery out where I'm situated..
>>
**UPDATE**

I'm fucked.
Ingested another half pill.
The high honestly isn't that detestable.
Fighting insomnia at the moment, but probably won't last long.
>>
>>29364741
let us know when you fall asleep
>>
>seroquel
kek enjoy your nap
>>
>>29363599

Receiving Seroquel right now, I take 50mg in combination with Melatonin.

It works wonders in keeping you asleep, but don't expect the medicine to do all the work until 2 hours later or so. They are not potent enough to force you asleep for some time. That's why it's amazing when combined with melatonin for easy and quick deep sleeps.
>>
>>29364741
>I'm fucked.

You're not, people with Bpd take 800mg a day of the stuff.

You'll just wake up after 10 hours with the worst fucking headache of your life. It will feel like your every movement is controlled by strings sticking out of your brain.
>>
>>29367317
jesus fuck thats accurate. took a year to come off this cunt of a drug. why anyone would take it for fun i don't fucking know
>>
>>29367283
this sounds dangerous
>>
>>29363599
Anti-psychotics are the worst kind of stuff, especially the one that knock you out. It's only useful to kill a bad trip
It makes you sleep but not in a comfortable way like opiates or benzo
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.