[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When was the last time you attempted to seduce a woman?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: heartnipple.jpg (150 KB, 854x1280) Image search: [Google]
heartnipple.jpg
150 KB, 854x1280
When was the last time you attempted to seduce a woman?
>>
my freshman year of high school i told a girl she looked hot with bangs

she smiled and said thanks and sent a smiley and a heart back

haven't tried anything since and that was 5 years ago
>>
What the fuck is happening with those nipples
>>
Six years ago, and I only bothered because she made it extremely obvious she was interested in getting validation from me.
I broke up with her after half a year and almost no physical contact when I realized that she was nice and I wasn't really interested and wanted to kill myself.

>>29363728
It's a tattoo.
>>
>>29363568
Literally never tried. Always seemed like too much effort for me.
>>
>>29363733
More like pepperoni tits
>>
>>29363568
bitches nipples looking like my smocked salami
>>
last night. mom said no again though.
>>
File: sorry bros.jpg (67 KB, 723x483) Image search: [Google]
sorry bros.jpg
67 KB, 723x483
i seduced my gf last night
>>
I'm trying right now, with two coworkers. But it's coming off awkward and creepy as fuck so I'm trying to make it seem like I'm doing it on purpose, like I'm trying to be ironic with my cheeze advances, you know?

It's kind of working I guess, but eh it's hard when they know you have a gf and they themselves are married or have a bf. If I had to seduce a girl that doesn't know anything about me and I can get away with lying I might do better but I wouldn't get past day 1 because one look at my facebook and the mask slips.
>>
>>29363568
I got $20 off some horny Indian dude yesterday and I'm not even a grill
>>
>>29365591
im sure HR will love this
>>
>>29363568
fuck these areolas are gross
>>
>>29365616
Yeah I know, I wish I could see these girls outside of the workplace without my gf around but that's just not an option. There's a lot of cameras where I work and I'm being considered for a leadership position that would look really nice on my resume so I should back off (and I had, for the past 3 months or so mind you) but summer's here and they are wearing all these nice dresses and tops and yeah. Went back at it.

I don't think they'd bring it to HR themselves, but I do think an auditor might spot something going on in the footage if I continue to be careless. I had previously hooked up with one of them, but it flamed out, so with that one I'm a lot more forward physically. The other one it's just talk so I should be safe there.
>>
>>29365580
you know what to do, norman.

GET THE FUCK OF HERE!
>>
>>29363733
wait she's actually going to have those things on here nipples forever? i thought it was drawn on or something fucking lol
>>
>>29365667
I think her nipples are fine, she just drew a heart on them with some make up which is why they kind of stand out, but if you look on the top edge of the hearts you see the true color of her areolas which is pretty nice in my opinion.
>>
>>29365684
agreed
but i just keep drifting back here, helplessly
>>
My normie coworkers dragged me tona club for the first time, told me to say hi to a girl so I walked up to a girl and said hi and literally like 5 girls burst into hysterical laughter

just fucking end me
>>
>>29363568

I stopped some 20 years ago because of zero results.

then when I got a 60k/yr job, magically womyn spontaneously started to look at me.
>>
>>29363728
Kinda gross but she can still get the d
>>
I seduced a number out of a girl yesterday.
>>
>>29363733
>It's a tattoo

That's fucking gross dude
>>
>>29363568
I've never even tried
I know my place
>>
Seduce? Why even bother, I usually alternate between drunkenly begging for sex and harboring disgust and disdain for them after. There are no women in this country worth seducing.
>>
File: disg.gif (1 MB, 250x230) Image search: [Google]
disg.gif
1 MB, 250x230
>>29363568
>that belly is filled with spaghetti intestines and guts
>>
File: 1418509189282.jpg (159 KB, 746x982) Image search: [Google]
1418509189282.jpg
159 KB, 746x982
>>29363568
i made a half-assed attempt that obviously failed around a year ago, and before that it was two years ago

who here /givenup/
>>
A few months ago. I met a girl online (wasn't looking for love or anything just someone to talk to) and we started drifting into some pretty hot and heavy conversation. Then I sent her my pic and she dropped me instantly, which shattered my confidence and I lost all motivation to pursue women.
>>
File: 1454986132307.jpg (77 KB, 460x628) Image search: [Google]
1454986132307.jpg
77 KB, 460x628
>>29366281
> you will never spill those guts
>>
last i tried was 15.5.2012

origami
>>
bout a year
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.