[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >add coworkers on facebook >it's finally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 10
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 700x700
>be me
>add coworkers on facebook
>it's finally happening
>feel way more confident
>realise i never post anything
>they constantly post pics of them all at parties I wasn't invited to
>even the ones I thought were autists like me were there

Share feels.
>>
>Extreme social anxiety/depression/autism/Panic disorder
>No autismbux at the time
>Have to do hospitality job as waiter otherwise no food
>A new girl and myself get taught the ropes, she acts disinterested and rude while I'm trying to be attentive and ask open ended questions

>1 week passes by, getting used to things, but very clumsy and forgetful

>Most co-workers are buddie-buddie, even new girl gets free drinks and is part of the group

>Everyone gets free food/drinks except me (I was explicitly told I had to pay)

>Group of co-workers talk about social gathering, as I walk past they stay quiet until I'm somewhere else

>Everyone gets their tips, all females get trillions of dollars, I get none

>Even the anti-social ugly girls get tips and commendations

>One day ask to use register so table can get drinks, people tell me to go away

>New girl fucks up more than me, does not get shit

>Woman overseeing me yells at me asking why I didn't register the drinks, customers waiting too long

>Fucking lose it and yell in her face, tell I that was my priority etc

>She gets quiet, avoids me

>Quit

>Become even more interested in mass murderers
>>
File: 1463031695644.png (44 KB, 658x662) Image search: [Google]
1463031695644.png
44 KB, 658x662
>wake up
>mom's forgot the milk
>hello dry cornflakes
>>
>>29363611
That's fucking normies. I haven't been invited to anything since I was 8.
>>
>>29363611
that outside world can be a bitch.
i feel you bro, lets meet up
>>
>>29363478
>>they constantly post pics of them all at parties I wasn't invited to
This is the real redpill and also why I deleted my facebook, you realize that like 90% of the people out there are having multiple fun events in a day while you're hoping to get one or two good memories a year.

As long as you keep your eyes closed you can at least keep yourself believing you're half a human being, once you realize that the vast majority of the population is nothing like you you can never go back.
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 316x202) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 316x202
>>29363701
This. I was invited to one guys party. I had a huge grin on my face, I started getting so excited, wondered if I could lose my virginity, make new friends etc.

Started asking him when I should show up, what beer I should bring, if I could sleep on the couch.

He found my enthusiasm so annoying he openly told me I wasn't invited anymore.

Cried like a fucking bitch. Apparently you're supposed to 'be cool about it' and act as uninterested and ask for as few details as possible.

They had the exact same party next week.
>>
File: image.jpg (730 KB, 3950x3631) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
730 KB, 3950x3631
>>29363761
forgot to mention

got revenge on the cunts when they had another party a few months later and posted pictures to snapchat smoking marijuana

called the police on them, felt genuinely good
>>
>>29363701
>you realize that like 90% of the people out there are having multiple fun events in a day while you're hoping to get one or two good memories a year.
sure there are people who post up good things, but they're not going to put up the time they had some insane diarrhea and painted abstract art on the toilet water on the hour. they still might have more memories than you but of course who cares why whine about it. there's always going to be people who are better off and well off than you. stop comparing yourself otherwise you'll never get anywhere. you'll be so spooked you'll be stationary for the rest of your life and feel justified in doing nothing.
>>
>>29363918
Have you tried killing yourself yet?
>>
File: image.jpg (10 KB, 195x241) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10 KB, 195x241
>>29363977
fuck off chad

I'm happy with being alive
>>
>>29363927
We're not comparing ourselves to them. We're depressed because everyone we know is getting more out of their limited time on earth. We feel cheated.
>>
>>29364032
>We're depressed because everyone we know is getting more out of their limited time on earth.
>more

literally a comparative
>>
>>29364045
You tell us we should just not be sad and stop comparing ourselves to others, failing to understand that you have to compare yourself to others in order to realize you have a problem. You think no one should ever have a right to feel sad about anything because we just shouldn't bother looking to see how others have it.

Starving African: I have no food and my mother died of AIDS. I widh I could be like those westerners!

You: Stop comparing yourself to others, you'll be far happier! :)
>>
>>29364045
I always lurk R9k and every single thread which has the purpose of discussing something such as women hate etc there are always a couple of contrarian normalfags who feel the need to argue with everybody else's opinion

How about you take the hint that no one wants your "advice" and fuck off
>>
>>29363478
>Decide to make a new Facebook account after having shut down my old one like 4 years ago
>Realize I have nothing to post
>see the few ex-friends and acquaintances that add me always posting pics of them going out, partying etc
>see people happy with their partners
>log on only like once at month at best
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 640x360
>>29363478
Just make friends with literally ONE co worker and you'll get invited because that one co worker will talk about you positively
Jesus Christ anon adding them on Facebook means nothing
>>
>>29364154
I do. They genuinely seem to think I'm a funny guy too. Always go out of my way to help them and always volunteer to do shifts for them. I just wish they'd let me into their circle.
>>
>>29364096
I never said you couldn't be sad; I was specifically talking about comparisons and how making yourself purposefully sad by constantly comparing your life to the things people decide to put up online can be avoided. I didn't state people shouldn't be sad or can't whine about problems; I don't believe that. But I'm not writing a fuckin proofread essay so I'm just waffling at this point.

>>29364098
I've never stuck my penis in a vagina either, but sorry if I'm not the same as you. Looks like I'll go back to shitposting and memes then.
>>
>>29364098
fucking this

people like to rant. sorry the world isn't a sunshine land of self improvement
>>
>>29364210
>can be avoided
>the people i work and talk with most of the week
>>
>>29364206
I find that people start to want to hangout after I ask them first. I messaged this long time acquaintance one day if he wanted to hangout, out of the blue and he said he was busy, few days later he texts me back asking to hangout.
>>
>>29364257
I try this.

They ask me where I want to go. I can't think of anywhere so just say 'coffee shop' or some shit

what do new friends do with each other?
>>
File: nostra.jpg (19 KB, 250x230) Image search: [Google]
nostra.jpg
19 KB, 250x230
happened a couple days ago

>uni library is shut, so i can't read my book there
>go to canteen/rec room to read book
>manage to read for about 5 minutes before janitor tells everyone to leave so he can clean up for next hour
>for fuck sake
>fed up at this point, find secluded benches about 20 minutes from campus
>read book for what seems like 20 mins, okay, good
>it starts raining
>obviously have to stop reading, book will get wet
>go back to campus
>nowhere to sit, can't even pretend to look at my phone
>get tired of all the bullshit that day
>just end up going home skipping like 3 lessons

fuck all those stacys and chads lounging on staircases inside in groups, if i did that alone people would think i was autistic as fuck
>>
>>29364274
Depends what kind of person they are, beer, gym, drugs?
Usually I'll ask them if they know anyone else that wants to hangout too, the more people there are the less you have to find something to do
>>
I've deleted all friends on Facebook now. Only reason I keep using the site is because my relatives are there.

It hurts when you see them having fun with their life, so deleting them is the only way I can remain sane.
>>
>>29364313
How does reading alone in a university make you look autistic?
>>
>>29364452
because everyone is either on their phones or talking to people
the places where reading alone is acceptable were closed
>>
>>29364502
this nigga's lying. no one gives a fuck if you're reading.
>>
>>29364531
its not that no one else gives a fuck
i'd feel way too uncomfortable sitting in full view of normans
>>
>>29364009
>he thinks this is happiness
>>
>>29364313
>blaming others for your autism
just the fact that you are able to concentrate on your book in public makes you a normie desu
>>
I only use facebook for memes... And to keep up with broke ass pot dealers who can't afford their phone bill. Facebook has some dank meme pages senpai. All the best ones from 4Chan and Tumblr end up there.
>>
>>29364595
I just use reddit for that.
>>
>>29364589
if i put my headphones in and focus on the page, no one else is there
>>
>make the effort everytime to try hang out with people
>they still ignore me
>offer to show them new music and stuff that relates to their interests
>offer "underground" places most people don't know of
>just offer to pay for their drinks
>they still ignore me

whats the fucking point
>>
>>29363478
>actually get invited to party
>several popular people there- really big party for some stacy
>she basically just wants as many people as possible

>end up standing about not talking to anyone
>some fight erupts and ambulance is called
>go home
>everybody talks about how "wild" it was

yeah normie parties ain't that great if you are not a normie
>>
>>29365679
>my feets hurt
>>
File: 1465587172410s.jpg (3 KB, 125x122) Image search: [Google]
1465587172410s.jpg
3 KB, 125x122
>>29364595
You're fucking cancer, you should kill yourself because you'll never be anything more than a server you piece of human garbage

Fuck you
>>
File: 1441087481238.png (137 KB, 500x730) Image search: [Google]
1441087481238.png
137 KB, 500x730
>>29365679

I'm a cyborg who fakes being a normie and do get invited to parties a lot.

It isn't hard.

I go to be polite and stay for a few hours, make sure I talk to everyone so they remember I was there and then leave.

Honestly normies are so boring that I'm not sure I even want friends. But being alone all the time sucks as well. You cannot win.
>>
File: moustiquepepe.jpg (43 KB, 610x562) Image search: [Google]
moustiquepepe.jpg
43 KB, 610x562
>>29363478
>summer before 8th grade
>make a Facebook
>get a fair amount of adds for someone who just started
>make autistic posts every time something comes in my mind
>make le r4nd0m post
"I don't care what anyone says, coloring books are cool" was the gist of one of them
>meanwhile other kids are posting fun summer stuff and are getting tons of likes
>get between 0 and 3 likes mostly 0
>realize my mistake before school starts
>delete the account
>school starts
>qt calls me out on my posts being annoying
>say I deleted my account
>realize later that Facebook accounts get disactivated and not deleted
>>
>>29365968
I used to play roblox and made cringey posts explaining what I was doing on it
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.