[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>lose bodyfat and make myself more attractive >people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1424368082549.gif (2 MB, 400x338) Image search: [Google]
1424368082549.gif
2 MB, 400x338
>lose bodyfat and make myself more attractive
>people laugh more at jokes I make that would have got maybe slight chuckles before, generally pay more attention to everything I say and actively engage me

reminder that looks are everything
>>
congratulations, OP, you successfully found an area where people are so vain only looks matter to them and therefore had an easier task to make yourself appear "normal"

tbqh i'm not even bitter if at least one robot makes it in life i'm happy
>>
no shit

everyone knows this
>>
>>29363287
being fit displays some degree of self-discipline, which is a trait worthy of respect and admiration

fat asses can't even do as little as manage their own weight, why would anyone listen to anything they have to say?
>>
>used to be fat
>used to be self conscious about fatness
>lose weight and get in good shape
>everyone says woah you look way too skinny in a negative way
>even though im not even that skinny
>now self conscious about being one of those crazy anorexic people who still think they're fat
i cant fucking win can i?
>>
>>29363287
You are wrong my friend. Wealth > Looks by a lot. Bonus: You can use money to improve your appearance.
>>
>>29363287
Trying to make a statement about the superficiality of the human race are we matey? WELL MY FRIEND! You have been AWAKENED and no longer will we remain sheep within this dastardly world of games and DISGUSTING hypocrisy. You have found their weakness, and in doing so, use it against them. Use your newfound powers to manipulate those normies round your above average penis. Heh. Humans are disgusting aren't they. Barely animals. Only caring to look at the surface like the animalistic animals they are. Dirty rutting things. Well, this has been a pointless exercise. Praise Allah.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.