[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What a beautiful day it is, right wagie? I think I'll spend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: 1455944390477.jpg (484 KB, 1277x901) Image search: [Google]
1455944390477.jpg
484 KB, 1277x901
What a beautiful day it is, right wagie?

I think I'll spend it by expanding my knowledge by reading some of the finest literature's of the modern age. Or I could get to work on my rendition of Mozart's Requiem... hmmmm, I wonder what I should do...

I have all the time in the WORLD!

Have fun at work
Another day, another dollar.
>>
Yea sure thing buddy

Go and expand your mind with all those doujinshi you neet faggot
>>
>>29363247
id rather watch movies and eat food that will make death come sooner
>>
>implying that you won't spend your entire time shitposting
NEET here, don't be deluded
>>
Fuck off you fucking neet piece of shit.
>>
File: slide 2.gif (285 KB, 500x980) Image search: [Google]
slide 2.gif
285 KB, 500x980
Get rolling you cunts
>>
>NEETies don't realise wagies can quit their job any time they like and live a life of luxury because they invested their money and let it work for them

I literally only work these days for the company benefits (company Mercedes, access to the corporate box at football grounds, company credit card etc) not to mention spending all day in top london restaurants with my work buddies getting tanked up on fine wine and steak

NEETies will never know what financial security is, their life of 'luxury' can be taken away in a second by the government

top kek
>>
>>29363663
nasty dick expander
>>
>>29363679
Most people live pay check to pay check. Nice try faggot.
>>
>>29363800
>this is what NEETs actually believe

haha oh my god

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

I'm fucking dying

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>29363843
This is an excellent refutation. I like the part where you reasoned through your post.

haha oh my god

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

I'm fucking dying

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>29363968
>This is an excellent refutation
There was nothing to refute.
You neeties sure make it easy
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>29363247
This means we're timeGODS.
>>
>>29363247
Don't kid yourself, the only fine literature you'll be reading is hentai comic books.

I know. I'm a neet that builds toy gundam wings for a living. This meme is stupid.
>>
It's all lulz until one day you've eaten so much subway your liver fails and you wind up jaundice.

They never tell you that part of the story.
>>
>>29363800
>I'm incapable of having financial security and enjoying the finer things in life therefore everyone else must be too

Lol little neet cuck eating instant ramen and trays of oven food every day.
>>
>>29363983
You would just love for me to take that bait, wouldn't you wagie? Unfortunately for you I have better things to do like work on my symphonies or practice my sculpting. I also plan to visit the local homeless shelter today as well as to help out a NEET friend of mine who is starting another passive business venture. Until next time wagie.
>>
Reminder: IF YOU EXCEPT OR SPEND GOOD BOY POINTS YOU ARE NOT A NEET
>>
>Anon, it's time to wake up and start job searching! Not gonna allow you to sit inside all day playing video games and watching Japanese little girl cartoons!!!

>Mr Anonson, this is your welfare/unemployment agents. Have you been looking for work this week? We won't be able to pay you if you didn't have at least 15 job search attempts.

I'm sorry you have to put up with that, NEETs.
>>
File: Real Talk NEETs.jpg (187 KB, 1331x381) Image search: [Google]
Real Talk NEETs.jpg
187 KB, 1331x381
>>29363247
If you're composing a symphony or have so many books to read, why are you screwing around on 4chan?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.