[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
People in wheelchairs prey upon betas
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1459122468146.png (29 KB, 850x850) Image search: [Google]
1459122468146.png
29 KB, 850x850
They won't ask Chad to push them or open a door. They wait for a beta to come along and make him do it since anyone with dignity would just scoff at anything a wheelchair person wants.
You know you're a beta if wheelchair people pick you to help them.
>>
>>29362999
When I was in a wheelchair all the way back in highschool for having surgery because of my palsy all the Chads had no problem pushing me too class.
Most volunteered
They loved picking up speed and hopping on the back
who else here disabled?
>>
You are just a bitter little fuck anon admit it
>>
>>29364429
Did you get give them a hand job or vice versa?
>>
there was a kid in a wheelchair at my school and he was one of the most popular for it and all the chads would fight over an opportunity to appear nice to the stacies by helping him tbqh
>>
>>29362999
tbqht i think people in wheelchairs are bitter fucks who indeed are preying on the other weaklings to make them feel bad. Being alive just because other people take an effort to support you makes people in wheelchairs bitter, biting the hands that feed them. tbqg I hate people in wheelchairs. In nature they would have been eaten already.
>>
File: pepe flying away.jpg (88 KB, 976x622) Image search: [Google]
pepe flying away.jpg
88 KB, 976x622
>tfw bullied relentlessly in hs by a kid in a wheelchair
>would roll over my feet in the hallway sometimes on purpose
>would roll it in front of me when I was trying to walk to class and slow down to a crawl (hallways weren't very wide so there were usually people going in the other direction, meaning I had to stay behind him)
>one time told me that he has legs that don't work and he's still gotten laid, and that I have no excuse except being an ugly loser
>>
>>29364560
should've tipped his chair over tbqh
>>
>>29364576
I was already a social outcast, if I tipped over a disabled persons wheelchair I would be mobbed and attacked by alpha chad white knights every day. I just had to deal with it. If it were a regular person I would have at least tried to stand up for myself, but because he had basically free reign because of his disability I couldn't do anything
>>
>>29364605
if everyone already hates you then why even bother if they'll hate you more
>>
>>29364620
because I would have gone from "hated but largely ignored" to "attack on sight"
I live in the south in a school full of rednecks obsessed with "muh honor" shit. They would have jumped me if word got out that I even laid a finger on that wheelchair kid.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.