[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>yfw you realize normies don't have inner monologue
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: iCim4eXE.jpg (18 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
iCim4eXE.jpg
18 KB, 400x400
>yfw you realize normies don't have inner monologue
>>
this was really shocking to me until i realized they don't need one since people actually interact with them
>>
Wait are you fucking serious?

How on earth can someone not have an internal monologue
>>
>>29363004
op is retarded, every single person on the planet does
>>
>yfw you realize roachies don't have inner dialogues
>>
Bullshit. Everyone thinks and debates to themselves. They have to or they could never come to a decision.
>>
Normies confirmed not people" hory sheit
>>
File: 1446964412754.gif (1 MB, 250x360) Image search: [Google]
1446964412754.gif
1 MB, 250x360
>normies don't imagine conversations with other people in their heads

>normies don't get mad at people who they have an argument with in their imagined conversation
>>
>>29362964
no fucking way, i don't believe that for a second.
it's human thing, not a robot thing.
>>
>normies don't have autism
>>
File: Anita1.png (185 KB, 267x401) Image search: [Google]
Anita1.png
185 KB, 267x401
>normies only masturbate a few times a week, if at all
>>
>normalfaggots will trigger at you laughing out loud suddenly from an internal conversational joke
>>
>>29363011
>>29363069
>>29363030
>>29363004
>my mind was blown to discover people actually think in words and sentences.
>i dont, ever.

>It's hard to say how much I think in sentences, words, the whole idea of it seems a bit obscure to me

>i have heard people say that too. "i started studying spanish and knew i had it down when i started thinking in it". whaaaa?

>when I'm thinking "just for me" I find words to be generally unhelpful
>>
>>29363470
I suppose children and animals without language still need to think. But for complex thoughts, you need to think in words and possibly numbers.
>>
Normies have inner monologues but they acknowledge it in an antagonizing way like they have "voices in their head". It's just something to feed their narcissistic qualities even more.
>>
>>29363747
Actually some of the most intelligent people (like einstein) never thought in "words"
>>
>>29363834
That's retarded. You're retarded.

Origami
>>
>>29363747
No you don't, at all

Words encode meaning and they're just an unnecessary layer of abstraction when not being used to communicate with someone else

You actually can think in the meanings themselves without bothering with words. It's probably much easier to use words, though.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.